OC ReMix Joins SquareSound for Uematsu Arrangement Competition!

djpretzel

The deadline will be extended. This was the absolute worst time for a server crash. I'm hoping to have everything up again today sometime, and I've already purchased a server from a more reliable company to replace this one. All PMs have been replied to, and I'll make sure you can all still enter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This should be fixed shortly, but in the meantime, I adjusted the registration link to just send me an email. If anyone wants to register now, just send me an email at tim at squaresound.com and I'll get you registered. Please include your full name.

The site is almost completely up; the captcha images don't work, so I still can't register. :(

• 2 weeks later...

The results are now posted on http://www.squaresound.com, and zircon is the winner! Congrats zircon, I absolutely loved your arrangement and thought it was the most deserving to win (even though I wasn't a judge). Obviously, the real judges agreed with me. I've sent Zircon an email with all the details about the prizes. I want to thank Larry for doing an excellent job judging, David for helping us promote the competition and for providing the FF7:VOTL CDs, and all those in the community that participated. I truly appreciate it!