Nati na Ilha dos Gorilas

Tex

I'm not sure how many people will check it out, but for those who do, I hope you enjoy it. Back in 2005 a person did a request to me about making some music from a game he was developing. The game is a web, flash one called 'Nati na Ilha dos Gorilas'. I composed the entire soundtrack and you can have it if you want as well as playing the game itself.

Get the Music

Play the Game

Plus this rar file contains some sound effects I did for this game, but they were unused.

The game is in portuguese. If you want it in english, sorry, not going to happen. :(

-Txai

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, this thread went by completely unnoticed. How shameful of me.

"First Impressions" for stage 1 is easily my favorite among the 5 tracks, all happy pop and influences from the east. I played through the whole game, and even though I feared for my poor gamelives, there wasn't too much of a challenge or dangerous parts at all. Cept for the holes on the last stage. Curse that hole.

I can understand why he didn't chose to have the sphere sound with it, the frenzy of noises that would happen while collecting them would cover up the music completely. Despite it not being in a familiar language, understanding the instructions was simple. After my second go at it, I got through it with no lifeloss and all spheres taken. 25067 points, baby.

Good jorb, that goes both for you and the programmer. :wink: