'On the Lead' cover

Clumsy.

i like the piano in this. i think at first its a little boring cause theres only like 3 instruments with out any dynamics in the volume. but than again im listening to this out of laptop speakers at the moment. Also i like BASS and so do a lot of other people but i dont really hear none. but its a good start.. ill give more feed back once i get to my home and listen out of real speakers

I didn't put a typical bass instrument in there, but I did beef up the after-effects of Sytrus' "Bellarina", which has a very deep tone. I put it on my phone, and the bass is pretty much nonexistent, so speakers do matter. Perhaps something more mid-range bass would be better?

I didn't put a typical bass instrument in there, but I did beef up the after-effects of Sytrus' "Bellarina", which has a very deep tone. I put it on my phone, and the bass is pretty much nonexistent, so speakers do matter. Perhaps something more mid-range bass would be better?

Why dont you keep the bass you have and layer it with a midrangey one. have em play the same thing. ive found that simply layering stuff is a great way to fill out a mix. maybe have the second layer come in a couple phrases after the first one.

i listened to it out my house speakers and it sounds pretty good. im not familiar with the scource but like i said its a good start.

feel free to give feedback on my wip.. its the one called i Jenova mix ! on the forums. thanks!!