*NO* Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition 'Faithful Credits'

djpretzel

Sound quality there, but is it TOO faithful? YOU be the judge(s)! - djp

Hi, my name is Nick Seybert. I'm an accounting student at the U. of Maryland. My url is

There are a few songs there but the one you should have a listen to is the street fighter one (obviously). I listened to the other guy's ending credits mix on your site and I didn't think it was faithful enough to the original. I know this mix isn't the most wonderful thing in the world but I just made it to listen to in my car since I couldn't find a good way of ripping the original from my sf2 champion edition pc engine rom. It loops just like the original did at the ending credits. The PC Engine had a slightly different sound engine as far as I know and this mix actually is more like the snes version on SF2 Turbo. Anyway if you think it's worthy of OC Remix then I'd love to see it up on your site. Let me know if there is any problem with the ID3 tags. I've never edited those tags until today on any file. If you have a problem accessing the website then just wait a few hours or so; people from a Korg Triton website sometimes may access it for a samples file. Thanks for your time and I plan on making more submissions in the future although I don't have much time to write music myself. Talk to you later

Nick Seybert

Office of Information Technology

R.H. Smith School of Business

University of Maryland

301-213-6547

• 2 weeks later...