Battletoads and Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team WIP for the 3rd time

BiG WhEEL

http://www.freewebs.com/bigwheel/The%20Scribbler%20-%20Steel%20toe.mp3

yes yes you have probably heard but a new arrangment is about to unleash....how is this...?

a good work of my remixing. This is a remix from the 2nd level of "Battletoads and Double Dragon: The Ultimate team" i added variations of sliced drums with guitar and trumpet loops with drums from the original song somewhere in there. it also has good bass and synth. Give credit if used in movie or game...thank you.

worked for me, lol. =p

anyway, I like the harmonies used, but I'm not at all familiar with the sample source (8-bit instrumental mayhaps?) so am I just hearing samples or original stuff? Whether or not it is or not it's real funky and great stuff <3 it. The drum loop is kickass, you gotta tell me where you sampled it from plz.

Something weird's going on with the stereo separation you've got right now. I dunno if it's just my headphones acting up but I'm hearing the lower frequencies (especially the kick on the drum) panned to the right. It's a little imbalanced. You also need to fill up the midground with some cool riffs and stuff.

neato