Metal Gear Medley

MMiX

This is neat, man. Shame on me, I don't know the source, but unless this is compeltely something else, try submitting it. You could use some more bass, but that's about all I can say that's advice and not just opinion and observation.

Speaking of observation and opinion, your gliding synth whines a little too much for my taste, but I think it's something I'm willing to overlook for the overall coolness of the track. The ending might need some more "grande finale"-feel, but other than that, I got nothing to say.

Besides: Submit! (if it's up to the source vs original ratio standard)

This is neat, man. Shame on me, I don't know the source, but unless this is compeltely something else, try submitting it. You could use some more bass, but that's about all I can say that's advice and not just opinion and observation.

Speaking of observation and opinion, your gliding synth whines a little too much for my taste, but I think it's something I'm willing to overlook for the overall coolness of the track. The ending might need some more "grande finale"-feel, but other than that, I got nothing to say.

Besides: Submit! (if it's up to the source vs original ratio standard)

Thanks for your answer :). I agree with you in what you say about the bass, I update it shortly.

Thanks again! :)

I recognize the main them source here and it sounds great throughout. You nailed the miami bass sound well- it really sounds like Flying Steps at some points.

The section from 1:33 to 1:54 has gotta be my most favorite part of this mix, even though I don't remember the source music used here. The female vocals blend in well, and I have no problems with the lead that follows at 0:38. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the somewhat sudden change at 1:20 and the choir vocals sound a too "midi-like". They need to sound fuller.

I recognize the main them source here and it sounds great throughout. You nailed the miami bass sound well- it really sounds like Flying Steps at some points.

The section from 1:33 to 1:54 has gotta be my most favorite part of this mix, even though I don't remember the source music used here. The female vocals blend in well, and I have no problems with the lead that follows at 0:38. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the somewhat sudden change at 1:20 and the choir vocals sound a too "midi-like". They need to sound fuller.

Thanks for your reply! :) The chorus of voices try to be faithful to the sound that you hear when you see the logo from Konami (when the game starts).