The Megas' album is finally available - Get Equipped.

TheMegas

Hey all - just wanted you to know that our album Get Equipped is finally out! We've been recording the thing for over a year, but at long last ran out of things to delay its release any further :smile:

Anyway, if you haven't heard our stuff before, we've put together an album based off the Mega Man 2 soundtrack, but we added lyrics to give each of the characters some extra dimension. We've submitted our version of the Airman stage theme to OCR, but it is still awaiting approval. In the meantime, visit our myspace or our official site to check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/themegas

http://www.themegas.com

Oh heck yes, I bought it and I love it. I was thinking of posting a link to it on here, but I'm nervous about starting threads. Anyway, it's a work of art. I LOVE Crashman's song, and I love the reworked BubbleMan (especially the hammer ons after the chorus). Heatman is vicious - that bassline is killer. I like all of them, but those are the ones that stand out the most to me.

So, I guess I look like a stalker now, because I also posted the first comment about it on The Megas' website.

Anyway, if you love anything related to Mega Man, you will love this album.

FINALLY! Let me tell you, there was a LOT of speculation on these boards about when your debut album Get Equipped would FINALLY be released.

What a wild ride it's been. Whew.

I thought you West Coasters supported each other. :tomatoface:

Thanks for submitting some material, guys. I'd say what it was, but don't want to spoil it. I'm looking forward to it going up on the front page soon!

Thanks for submitting some material, guys. I'd say what it was, but don't want to spoil it. I'm looking forward to it going up on the front page soon!

Thank you for having us! Sorry it took so long to get the new track over (especially since JJT was going out of his mind waiting!) :wink:

I was re-reading over the old judges' decisions thread for the last submission and chuckled when I saw my own claim that the new track should be done in a month or so - make that a year and a month :roll: