Pokémon Gold, Silver, & Crystal - Team Rocket Theme

Onlygarvalwyn

Hello, I'm new to the forums, but not new to the site. I have come here often looking for great music, and I haven't been disappointed. There is one song from a game that I've always liked but sadly a good download for the song has been hard to come by, so I thought to myself, "Hey! Why not ask the amazing talent at OverClocked to make an even better version of the song?"

Of course being totally new to this website would mark as someone beneath the eye of such musical geniuses, but I still wanted to try. The Team Rocket theme from the Gold, Silver, and Crystal version of the Pokemon has to be my all-time favorite song from the series. If someone could make a remix for this game that would be great. I prefer more orchestral pieces, but a techo vibe thrown into the mix would more than likely fit for the piece.

If you are willing to take the time I thank you in advance. All the rest of you keep up the good work. :)!!

What do you mean exactly? As a younger me I just remember loving the part when Team Rocket took over the Radio Tower, and this theme would play on the radio. It struck a chord if you know what I mean. The closest thing I have to the actual song is a midi file which is definitely not as good as the real thing.