Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2008 (Phase 3: Match-Ups, Mixing, March 16th Deadline

Ramaniscence

Theory of Non-Existence is joining?! This will not do, no sir it will not, I must sign up so I can challenge him and finally beat him at his own game yes his own game and then AND THEN the golden cup of glory will be mine and the world will not be able to oppose me, Lord Sik Ghastly Jnr the 3rd, as its supreme chess chamipion HAHAHAHA broom broom! quick switch cameras I MUST RACE! *plays speedracer theme*

ie - I'm in

Challenge songs!

DKC:

Mine Cart Madness

Life in the Mines

DKC2:

Lockjaw's Saga

Disco Train

DKC3:

Mill Fever

Treetop Tumble

err... >_>

Wario Land - 3, 11 (Train Theme, ragtime mix?), 27, 30, 35

Perfect Dark - Maian Tears, Alien Conflict, Pelagic II, Chicago, ...can we just have a PD remix project now? T__T

Pokemon - 6 (Gym), 11 (Vermilion), 16 (Follow Me!), 19, 20, 22 (Gym Battle - totally asking for guitar shreddage), 25 (Champion Battle), 36, 39 (Power Plant), 41

EDIT: Sorry I totally did this wrong, but I'm easily excited!

What are the standards for this contest? Are they 1:1 with the OCR submission standards? ie source material, quality of production, etc.

Absolutely not. Just make a mix for fun and practice, and target QUALITY is closer to that of remix:thasauce, but if you want to shoot for ocr quality, by all means go for it.