Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2008 (Phase 3: Match-Ups, Mixing, March 16th Deadline

Ramaniscence

FINAL RE-ROLL:

Wario Land 2: Credits Theme (analoq)

Secret of Evermore: Crustacia (Abadoss)

Star Tropics: Dungeon (Hemophilliac)

Tenchi Souzou: Call to Port (Arek)

As of now all mixes are LOCKED. There will be no more re-rolls and the only exceptions are for choosing one of the following songs:

• Sonic Adventure 2: Live and Learn
  • Star Wars - KOTOR: The Sith
  • DDR SuperNOVA 2: Pluto
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - New Age of Heroes: Clock Tower Stage
  • Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Galactic Commander Battle
  • Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion: Omicron Crimson
  • Mega Man X3: Toxic Seahorse
  • Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble: Cavern Caprice
  • Final Fantasy VIII: The Legendary Beast

If you complete a song and it is to decided you can do another, you may choose from any of the above OR the following:

• The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse: Dark Forest
  • Mario Kart DS: DK Pass
  • Final Fantasy VI: Colliery Narshe
  • Donkey Kong Country 3: Kastle Kaos

Or start a new one since you have a lot of time...

sigh...such a pain though, I mean I had rearranged it pretty nicely, won't be able to do it again probably. At least not the way I want it. PLUS the "final" mp3 file that I have is pretty good, only the hits are a bit too loud...which pisses me off - luckily there's only like 5 hits the whole song so.

So, Rammanesience can I get a second song? I can PM you my first song since apparently it's done...

Songs must be completed by March 16th, 11:59 PM EST. It's likely we will be using http://compo.thasauce.net/ for submissions, however this system does not currently support multiple submissions so these will have to be added manually. Rama should keep us posted (and update the first post in the thread when this is finalized).

Songs must be completed by March 16th, 11:59 PM EST. It's likely we will be using http://compo.thasauce.net/ for submissions, however this system does not currently support multiple submissions so these will have to be added manually. Rama should keep us posted (and update the first post in the thread when this is finalized).

will you get flamed otherwise? :D

I'll probably make it but still.. someone has to kick me in the butt once in a while

Hmmz, never got that promised PM.

Lock me in for my track, yo.

Also might want to post the RTF on the first post. >_>

Yea, that's my fault. The PM thing became a bit of a problem when I could only send out 5 at a time, and I've been a lot busier than I had anticipated. What with this, school, and the SauceCast and all. I'm pretty sure I'll have everything under control by tonight/tomorrow, though.

Yea, that's my fault. The PM thing became a bit of a problem when I could only send out 5 at a time, and I've been a lot busier than I had anticipated. What with this, school, and the SauceCast and all. I'm pretty sure I'll have everything under control by tonight/tomorrow, though.

It's coo, Rama. You are still a Superstar Rock God in my eyes.

Sorry, never got a PM so I kinda forgot about this.

I'm not entirely sure how this re-roll thing works, but I'd certainly be interested in taking this one instead (played a TON of DKC3 when I was younger):

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble: Cavern Caprice

You can have that song if you'd like, but Larry's gonna be heart broken =P.