Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2008 (Phase 3: Match-Ups, Mixing, March 16th Deadline

Ramaniscence

Just so everyone knows (and before flooding Rama), I'm overseeing the submissions at http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/FBRC2008 so if you need to edit your entry, I'm the person to ask. As it stands the system won't accept multiple entries so I'll add them manually for you. I'll do my best to keep an eye on the thread but AIM, IRC or forum PM is the best way to get a hold of me. I'm happy to help, so don't be afraid to ask! The system will auto-tag and rename your song so all you'll need to do is upload and name it.

Unbreak my heart. Say you'll love me again.

Hm, let's see, I have Aqueous Transgression waiting to be posted and another new submission waiting to be queued...I'm sure we can work something out if you know what I mean. :-P

But yeah, that Treasure Master is just a tad too much for me to tackle at the moment. Great source though, I gave it a listen and enjoyed it. :) Mark me down for Cavern Caprice.

Hm, let's see, I have Aqueous Transgression waiting to be posted and another new submission waiting to be queued...I'm sure we can work something out if you know what I mean. :-P

But yeah, that Treasure Master is just a tad too much for me to tackle at the moment. Great source though, I gave it a listen and enjoyed it. :) Mark me down for Cavern Caprice.

THIS IS NOT UNBREAKING MY HEART! :'-(

Phase III: Mixing

The mixing matches for stage 3 can be found here. At this time artists are UNABLE to re-roll their mixes other than otherwise stated here. You have until March 16th to complete a polish piece of work. If you finish early and want another mix details are here and here.

When your mix is complete it will need to be uploaded to Compo:ThaSauce. This WILL require you to have an account on ThaSauce, and will AUTOMATICALLY LOCK once the mixing stage is over.

You are free to post WIPs of your mixes in this thread, but please do not upload anything but your FINAL WORK to the Compo page.

As for uploading WIPs, you'd have to ask starla specifically about that. She's running the Compo:ThaSauce part of the dealy. You can only have 1 entry per user, and you can't replace them unless the admin manually deletes them. So she'd be the one doing all that. If she's willing to do so, then by all means, but if not... D:

Oops, sorry, I should have read that. Anyway, here's my first WIP for Donkey Kong Country 3 - "Cavern Caprice," as requested by Another Soundscape.

www.audixmusic.com/audix_cavern.mp3

I'm hoping to hit up Fishy or Sixto for some electric guitar work later if they're interested (to replace/supplement the crunch guitar and the lead at :36).

Oops, sorry, I should have read that. Anyway, here's my first WIP for Donkey Kong Country 3 - "Cavern Caprice," as requested by Another Soundscape.

www.audixmusic.com/audix_cavern.mp3

I'm hoping to hit up Fishy or Sixto for some electric guitar work later if they're interested (to replace/supplement the crunch guitar and the lead at :36).

Schweet, this is pretty damn good! You're my new friend now :3

Well, since there's no taboo against discussing your plans...

Okay, I'm doing a chiptune intro (when you hear it you'll forget it was an N64 game and not a Gameboy game) and then I'm probably gonna go the hardcore route, but I'm not sure. I was even considering doing a full orchestra for a while and I still might. I have 3 weeks.

Only 40 something remixers out of 61 have accepted their challenges. What's up with the others?

They haven't confirmed. They might not even know. I'm going to try to get around to PMing people, but I really don't know if I have th e time D:

I'm in lab right now working on a project as I will likely be all weekend :(