Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2008 (Phase 3: Match-Ups, Mixing, March 16th Deadline

Ramaniscence

Every time I see this thread out of the corner of my eye, I think,

"FRESLY BAKED TINGLE'S ROSEY RUPEELAND,"

and something in me dies a little.

Yes, I know that's not even the real title of the game...

Thank you for sharing this poison.

Thank you so much.

In other news, I've finally started my remix. I think this song is pretty well suited to me.

I can't help but feel that requesters got off this concept way too easy..

ReQuesters!!1 At least give your remixers some money or other support/bitching. Now, since my request didn't make it (Pushover), I don't have to do anything of the sort. I can just lean back and receive money and support (bitching).

What the hell are you talking about Tricklozen? "Got off the concept"? What's that mean exactly? Care to elaborate please? Also, money and support? Dude, it's a free contest meant to spur some creativity. Why do they need to give out money? Support's one thing, but not bitching. Stop drunk posting. LOL

Godspeed to all.

Anyway, I was wondering, are any of the mixes from this challenge going to be submitted here (for OCR)? It seems the window allows a lot of time to make some quality mixes.

I think everyone that makes a remix they think is OCR quality will probably submit it. It's not against the rules or anything as far as I know. I bet many will submit to R:TS too, especially when Rama's pulling the threads. ;)

I think everyone that makes a remix they think is OCR quality will probably submit it. It's not against the rules or anything as far as I know. I bet many will submit to R:TS too, especially when Rama's pulling the threads. ;)

Oh wait, you guys didn't read the fine print? All completed mixes are automatically put into the arbiter queue. They're also signed on as r:ts exclusives. The song can't be submitted anywhere else. Not even an altered version. Not even an entirely new remix of the same song. Sorry about that.

...oh and I made them too. Some minor things. Very minor =P.

Oh wait, you guys didn't read the fine print? All completed mixes are automatically put into the arbiter queue. They're also signed on as r:ts exclusives. The song can't be submitted anywhere else. Not even an altered version. Not even an entirely new remix of the same song. Sorry about that.

Actually we can never remix again if it isn't exclusively for R:TS!

life's good when you're Rama

are you gonna put me under 'accepted match-ups'?....cause i did accept it.....

Everyone who accepted once there were no more re-rolls I didn't add to the list, because they really had no choice whether or not to accept. That last was, more or less, so I knew what I DEFINITELY couldn't add back into the rotation pool.

But Rama these are just remixes...technically no one has the rights to them :P, because we're mooching other ppl's works to begin with. Thus we should be able to remix the same song as many times as we like >:-(