Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2008 (Phase 3: Match-Ups, Mixing, March 16th Deadline

Ramaniscence

Ok, so I jumped the gun with my challenges a little, but do feel free to continue mixing that track dude! :D

Hell yeah. Can't wait! :D

Got it right here for ya...lol: http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/gubt/Mining_For_Awesome

u can keep it if u want :P I think I'm done with it...that is till the OCR judges go NO (hopefully, resubmit) and say what needs 2 be done ^^...I jumped the gun there double-time so don't feel guilty rofl.

Current Status:

• Phase 1: Wednesday, January 23rd - Saturday, Febuary 2nd, 23:59PM EST
  • Phase 2: Sunday, Febuary 3rd - Saturday, Febuary 9nd, 23:59PM EST
  • Phase 3: TBD

After Phase I mixer sign-up will be locked out. However Phase I is going to last for over a week from today, Phase II will last for 1 week after that. Following that there will be roughly 5-7 days to work out song distributions, and THEN you'll have 1 month from that time to actually finish the song. So we're looking at a few weeks from now to even get started, and then a month following that.

Just curious ... the word "challenges" makes me think there is going to be more to it than just a game or a song, but that's all you mention. You're not going to let people say like .. a song name, and then a genre or something like that are you? I mean, I'd probably do it (shitty like), but that would be pretty tough. Especially when everyone picks a song and the "death metal" genre.

Just curious ... the word "challenges" makes me think there is going to be more to it than just a game or a song, but that's all you mention. You're not going to let people say like .. a song name, and then a genre or something like that are you? I mean, I'd probably do it (shitty like), but that would be pretty tough. Especially when everyone picks a song and the "death metal" genre.

I challenge you to a polka.

fortunately that's not how the compo works...all it means is a challenge is a song to be remixed, the remixers will be recieving a source to arrange at random....that's all.