Rayman Remix Album - would you be interested?

Flexstyle

I hope this is the correct forum, as I couldn't post this in the Projects forum (I may not have enough posts or something). Would anybody out there be interested in helping to create a remix album for the original Rayman? I've got all the source material as MP3s, as the PC version of the game just had the music in plain old CD Audio format. Why Rayman? It was the first game I ever really played, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It turned me into the gaming freak I am today...*nostalgic sniff.*

Replies along the lines of "You're way off base" or "Sure, I'd be interested in helping with a remix" or even "It'd be cool to see at least" would be nice.

I really haven't been on these boards for about a year and a half, but tbh it seems like most of the projects aren't really going anywhere. I don't see the problem with another project. If it succeeds that's awesome, if it ends up in limbo like most of the other ones, no real harm done.

There is the problem, there are too many projects for any real coverage from ReMixers.

it seems like most of the projects aren't really going anywhere.
I don't see the problem with another project.

:whatevaa:

it seems like most of the projects aren't really going anywhere. I don't see the problem with another project.

NOW who's the one that makes god kill kittens!?

Yeah but it seems like no one is really doing anything. So it's not a matter of not having enough people, it's that the poeple involved are too lazy.

well, bullshit :3

While not everyone IS working at full speed, most (not me) has a life too. Organizing a project is hard work too, so is getting hosting, whipping people's asses, artwork and general pimping.

You're welcome to start a project btw, it's just that it will fail but still take up space and making people hope for something that just isn't happening :/

lol I don't see how my two sentences are contradictory. If most of the projects are going nowhere, there should be ample remixers for a new one. :lol:

they're going nowhere because the remixers are busy with thousands upon thousands of other projects! One more project will NOT finish the other projects. Cut the guys trying to finish up some slack

lol I don't see how my two sentences are contradictory. If most of the projects are going nowhere, there should be ample remixers for a new one. :lol:

Uhh...if you see how OTHER projects aren't going anywhere, what makes you think a new project is suddenly going to come out great with l33t mixers presenting l33t mixes and l33t album covers done in a l33t amount of time?

please don't answer btw. Less you want a facepalm macro posted.

Yeah, before we tear into Flexstyle, I think we ought to consider. Maybe keep this on the back burner for a while. A few projects (Pokemon, Tales) do seem close to finishing. If we wait a bit hopefully those can be released, and we'll have Rayman stacked up in the project queue, so to speak, to work to on next.