How to Post a Picture or Signature

endblink

.PNG is better quality than JPG.

trinity3bo.png

Go ahead and leech if you want. Not my webspace.

Thank you Imageshack

Remember, anytime I make a sig it's saved to imageshack. Meaning that you don't need to resave it, or alter it in any way whatsoever. All you have to do is copy its location and add some %7Boption%7D tags around it.

[img=http://img193.echo.cx/img193/5295/trinitycopy8nn.png]

There's the original address of the image I sent to you. Also make sure that in your profile the following are all checked to YES.

Always attach my signature:

Always allow BBCode:

this might sound a little dumb, but i've never known how to create link that appears just as text (for example, take the bottom of CapnHulk's sig, see how you can click on the 'cool' part and it's a linky?-refer to bottom of last page- yeah)..so how exactly do i do this? becuase just posting the whole bloody URL/etc etc leads to trashy posts....

again, please pardon my stupidity :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
How do you put a link in a sig or website?

EDIT: You beat me again, WingsOfTime :P

It's tricky for the first time, but I believe the coding goes something like this:

[url=The link or Website address here][img]The address to the picture or sig here[/img][/url] 

Example:

[url=www.geocities.com/manofchivalry2002/index.html][img=http://www.geocities.com/manofchivalry2002/InfiniteHPsig.jpg][/url]

End result:

InfiniteHPsig.jpg

Hope that helps

Why isn't this working? For crying out loud, I've uploaded the freakING image, I can see it spectacularly on photobucket. Dude, I've done this many a time before, but something's awry. The only thing done differently is that the file is a .BMP...don't tell me that's the difference.

bkgded2.bmp

Hmmm...assistance for the idiot??

Why isn't this working? For crying out loud, I've uploaded the freakING image, I can see it spectacularly on photobucket. Dude, I've done this many a time before, but something's awry. The only thing done differently is that the file is a .BMP...don't tell me that's the difference.

bkgded2.bmp

Hmmm...assistance for the idiot??

Fairly simple. Switch to a different filetype, as these forums only support .jpg, .png and .gif. If you're stuck with Paint on XP, save the file as .png because the jpg compression it does is fucking horrible.

Plugging my sig, and the sig shoppe. For all those here who want a free sig, this is it. Click on the image in my sig, and click on a speciffic artist. Then the tag info is already there for you, just copy it and paste it into your sig in your profile. Simple as pie! Some sigs are really good, some are not so much. There are currently 102 pictures in the shoppe, be sure to check it out.