Looking for music for a game

Vayu

I am currently taking a class where I will be making a game and I was wondering if anyone would like to help out a musically challenged college student.

The game is going to be a puzzle game but it will involve tanks so the cooler the music the more epic it will become.

Thanks to anyone who reads this.

O also would it be possible to use any remixes on ocremix by putting them in the credits like http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7290195511501700726&q=superdoodleman&total=232&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

this guy did?

Yeah, with Tetris, you can almost use any sort of music because it's just really blocks. Otherwise, I would have suggested going for a electronic remix of classical pieces. You could use some classical pieces, but not electronic. I just thought of this but something from Balloon Fight would be cool. Just throwing it out there.

Focus on gameplay, worry about music when the game works.

Every once in a while, there's someone coming by stating the awesomeness of their game project, and after a few weeks, the project is dead. Good thing you're not asking anyone to compose original music for your game, which is a surefire way to disappoint a musician unless you've got a working demo and are gonna complete the game.

Summary: FiremanJoe is right.

We're testing it.

It may have been using playing cards and spare change, but it showed that both it was fun to play (aka the people we got to help wanted to keep going) and an AI was really easy to make (we could easily play as an AI on several different difficulties by simply looking at the board).

But yes your right gameplay is much more important for a game then almost anything else. To get some screenshots going we're going to have to finish making the models we need for the game. Ugh...