Smash Bros. Brawl Release Information Depository

The Derrit

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2338/finalrosterbg6.png

While most of this list is real, it has been pointed out that the picture itself could be fake. The reason? Jigglypuff's name on this screen is not "Purin", despite the rest of it being Japanese.

A quick google search reveals the picture they 'shopped in for WW Link. Yet another hoax.

@Jam Stunna: You saw WW Link on Brawl Central somewhere? I'd like to know your source.

Fucking. AWESOME. I hope he's not just a Young Link-ey clone. That bow suggests he might be. Then again I suppose any Link is incomplete without a bow.

That definitely looks like it could be the final roster. 34 characters...they took out all the right ones in my opinion.

...Actually I did kind of like Mewtwo. But other than that I'm happy.

EDIT: Referring to Murmeli's post

Wolf has got to be in this though, and he'd have to go in between Dedede and Lucario - that would line up Bowser with the Mario stuff, Toon Link with the Zelda stuff, Sonic with the single characters, and Lucario to the Pokemon, in addition to Wolf lining up with the Starfox ones. It all fits.

Wolf has got to be in this though, and he'd have to go in between Dedede and Lucario - that would line up Bowser with the Mario stuff, Toon Link with the Zelda stuff, Sonic with the single characters, and Lucario to the Pokemon, in addition to Wolf lining up with the Starfox ones. It all fits.

You're right. It would fit perfectly :)

Im thrilled to see Captain Falcons will be returning.....as for others like Toon Link I gotta wait till I play to make my decision if i like it or not...

But what's up with the intro? Melee's intro was kick ass. Brawls is... well a let down unless its fan made. Nintendo could have done better.

It doesn't necessarily HAVE to be Wolf. It could just as easily be Krystal, or another F-Zero guy (Black Shadow? Pico?). Or it could be someone completely random. Bear in mind the singles form a pseudo-ring of sorts, starting with Samus and ending with Captain Falcon.