Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

5: You cannot use created stages in the online mode.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165726

Wow... That is downright strange. So when me and my friends design wacky stages we must visit each other, and for everything else we can go online? But we can send them to nintendo? so there is no technical difficulty? Why the exclusion? Can anyone disprove or clarify this 1up statement?

WTF Nintendo and what's up with this:

"Pictures taken in game can be saved on an SD card, but are encrypted and, as of right now, can't be viewed on a PC. Same goes for replays."

Why encrypt?

5: You cannot use created stages in the online mode.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165726

Wow... That is downright strange. So when me and my friends design wacky stages we must visit each other, and for everything else we can go online? But we can send them to nintendo? so there is no technical difficulty? Why the exclusion? Can anyone disprove or clarify this 1up statement?

You can send stages to each other, but you just can't use custom stages in online play.

And here I thought there would finally be a good thread about Brawl that would at least try to keep spoilers marked. I guess that was too much for you guys. A little white text every now and again is too hard for you. Don't think I didn't see that remark about Samus being the only "playable" rep of Metroid in Brawl!

Well, screw that, eh? I suppose I'll add this to my "internet places to avoid until march 9th" list. So long, and thanks for not doing spoiler tags like you're supposed to.:roll:

you know you are such an asshole

you sound like you are above others

i would so spoil the game if it meant you didnt return to this thread

So...how about that brawl?

Now this may seem petty, fanboyish, and futile, but what do you think the odds are of Nintendo offering extra SSBB content via VC downloads? Besides the classics mode, I mean. Stuff like new items, new stages (besides custom stages), and new characters or character skins?

Now this may seem petty, fanboyish, and futile, but what do you think the odds are of Nintendo offering extra SSBB content via VC downloads? Besides the classics mode, I mean. Stuff like new items, new stages (besides custom stages), and new characters or character skins?

The Wii doesn't have enough internal memory, and Nintendo isn't ever going to release a harddrive.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU&feature=related

NEW BRAWL FOOTAGE!

First look at:

R.O.B in battle

Subspace Emissary's final level

Wolf in battle

Ending sequences for both Classic and Subspace Emissary modes of play

And...

A live performance by K.K. Slider!

I probably left out a bunch of included stuff, but these stuck out the most to me.

You need to find a new rickroll url, "uuiU" gives it away every time. Sorry, no click.

And here I thought there would finally be a good thread about Brawl that would at least try to keep spoilers marked. I guess that was too much for you guys. A little white text every now and again is too hard for you. Don't think I didn't see that remark about Samus being the only "playable" rep of Metroid in Brawl!

Well, screw that, eh? I suppose I'll add this to my "internet places to avoid until march 9th" list. So long, and thanks for not doing spoiler tags like you're supposed to.:roll:

Sorry, didn't see your high horse over there.

Lol, wow. Are you guys that inconsiderate of others?! Can you not respect mine and other's wishes to put spoilers in white text? Or do you only bother to respect your own wishes?

I know for a fact that me and Drack feel the same way. Does white text make you work too hard? Aw, boo hoo! Lazy good-for-nothings...

Arek, you puzzle me the most, since your very first post showed that YOU wanted all of the spoilers in white text in the first place. So now you berate me for asking others to uphold to YOUR topic's standards?! That doesn't make any sense!

And my horse is high? I've seen many a trollish post from both Arek and Atma (balls-shouter)! And you call me an "asshole"?! Don't make me laugh!

Lol, wow. Are you guys that inconsiderate of others?! Can you not respect mine and other's wishes to put spoilers in white text? Or do you only bother to respect your own wishes?

I know for a fact that me and Drack feel the same way. Does white text make you work too hard? Aw, boo hoo! Lazy good-for-nothings...

Arek, you puzzle me the most, since your very first post showed that YOU wanted all of the spoilers in white text in the first place. So now you berate me for asking others to uphold to YOUR topic's standards?! That doesn't make any sense!

And my horse is high? I've seen many a trollish post from both Arek and Atma (balls-shouter)! And you call me an "asshole"?! Don't make me laugh!

Yes, I am wanting spoilers to be hidden, but that has nothing to do with why I was "hostile" towards you. The way you go about stating things makes you one who is not on my list of those I like.

You are such a prick. Get off of your damn high horse.

If you want anyone to like you here, best start acting in a more kind manner, though as it stands, I doubt anyone here likes you at all.

Its more that the only comment you posted was about how the thread sucked and was inept, and said NOTHING about the game itself. You didn't even have a comment on the game, you didn't then and you don't now, so why even come to the thread at all? Its like going to a resturaunt and complaining about how much it sucks, only to leave without ordering anything at all. Just don't open your mouth if you want to talk shit about nothing.

All you have is a bad attitude.

I agree with both JCvgluvr and Arek to an extent.

To anyone posting spoilers in this thread: It's meant to be readable by those who don't want to be spoiled. Leave your links in but white out anything not covered by the DOJO or the demos.

To JCvgluvr: Thanks for reinforcing my "white out your spoilers" messege, but the tone you used provoked Arek's flames. Try to be more careful in your wording.

To Arek: Don't heckle JCvgluvr. If this flame war goes on much longer I'm afraid this thread will get locked like the last one.