Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141013

Apparently there are 287 songs in the game.

I can't believe they didn't have [iNSERT SONG HERE]. I was spoiled by the constant music updates and ended up setting my expectations astronomically high. [GAME] was an extremely popular game, and how they failed to include [CHARACTER] as well as [sONG] is unforgivable. As I represent the general gaming public, these claims are canon. Everyone would rather see [CHARACTER] in Brawl than [OTHER CHARACTER]! [OTHER CHARACTER] is a joke, and how Sakurai included [OTHER CHARACTER] over [CHARACTER] is unforgivable. The obviously intentional lack of [sONG] only serves to prove my point further. This is a disgrace.

I can't believe they didn't have [iNSERT SONG HERE]. I was spoiled by the constant music updates and ended up setting my expectations astronomically high. [GAME] was an extremely popular game, and how they failed to include [CHARACTER] as well as [sONG] is unforgivable. As I represent the general gaming public, these claims are canon. Everyone would rather see [CHARACTER] in Brawl than [OTHER CHARACTER]! [OTHER CHARACTER] is a joke, and how Sakurai included [OTHER CHARACTER] over [CHARACTER] is unforgivable. The obviously intentional lack of [sONG] only serves to prove my point further. This is a disgrace.

This pretty much sums up the Brawl forums over at Smashboards.

EDIT: Everyone on Smashboards can kiss my ass. If they have a problem with....basically everything, then don't buy the damn game and shut the hell up. [\rant]

if a complaining retarded emo faggot like me absolutely loves this game no one should have a problem with it

i have so far found NOTHING to complain about

if a complaining retarded emo faggot like me absolutely loves this game no one should have a problem with it

i have so far found NOTHING to complain about

The only thing you really complained about was the WiFi and Friend Code stuff, which I kinda agree with you on (friend codes). Also, your Atma. If you weren't complaining about something or anything I would think you were sick or something.