Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Anyone that has it -- what's the preferred control method? My guess is the classic controller or GC, but I could be wrong...

i have only ever used the gc controller and i will never use anything else

having things like the c stick as well as having the control stick ABOVE the d pad is important

I was curious to know which game is "Yell "Dead Cell" from?

I also wanna thank Eurologic for uploading all those songs. They are fantastic! Yet I'd like to ask you if you could upload all the Metroid songs, please. :D

One of the Metal Gear games I believe, it's in the section with all of the MG games, no idea which one though.

I know I'm a few pages (And a couple days) late, but I'm a bit confused. I downloaded a rip of the OST, and here, His World most definitely IS a remix. It's lyricless, faster, simpler, rock-ish, and feels like a perfect fit for Brawl. I love the horrible cheeseyness of the song so I've heard all the versions of it that existed previously, and I had never heard this one before now. Did someone slip it into the rip for kicks or something...?

So does anyone play with the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo? For some reason I always thought it'd be fun to Smash Attack using motion controls, but perhaps that's not the case in practice.

if you are still into the gimmicky motion controls after well over a year of the wii being out i pity you

I know I'm a few pages (And a couple days) late, but I'm a bit confused. I downloaded a rip of the OST, and here, His World most definitely IS a remix. It's lyricless, faster, simpler, rock-ish, and feels like a perfect fit for Brawl. I love the horrible cheeseyness of the song so I've heard all the versions of it that existed previously, and I had never heard this one before now. Did someone slip it into the rip for kicks or something...?

It's not a remix made for this game. That version of the song was out with the very early trailers for the trainwreck that was Sonic 06.

A bit of Snake in action. He did very well in this little tourney these guys had, he got to the finals but was beaten by spam happy Marth scrub. These guys are having 3 stock, no items, final destinations already and it's just been one week since the Japanese release. lol Whatever I guess.

It makes me glad though that he got to the finals despite some tourneytards already saying he sucked before (probably because he doesn't play like Marth/Sheik/Fox. You know how it is.) His style seems like it could be one of the most successful defensive styles because his hand to hand moves have high knockback and his other moves are all setups, and mixing up grenades, the rocket launcher, and the mines alltogether I think has potential. Snake also has insane durability, he gets up to 150% in many gameplay videos often and is still staying strong. Plus he has a really good recovery move. I really want to see what can be done with Snake. He's very different.

And Pit is insane, he did very well in this thing too. He's got Marth like swipes, Meta Knight like spam, a solid projectile, high speed, a very fast sidestep, and he can float for a while a-la Kirby...glide...and THEN actually do his Wings up B to float up even more so his recovery is probably going to be one of the best if not the best.

^Yeah, that video makes Snake look quite good, AND he has a different play-style. Brawl keeps looking better and better...damn release dates!

And Atma, is your only complaint about the CC that the sticks are reversed? I'm mostly a PS2 gamer (except for Smash, obviously) and the CC feels more natural to me. Or does the weight / lack of vibration come into play also?