Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Clocked in about 10 hours on this so far. Unlocked Ness, Marth, Luigi, Falco, Snake, Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Lucario so far.

THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUSLY FUN.

You all better stand in line the night before March 9th. I know I am for the state-side release.

I preordered it months ago. It's similar, but with less awful.

Clocked in about 10 hours on this so far. Unlocked Ness, Marth, Luigi, Falco, Snake, Captain Falcon, Sonic , and Lucario so far.

THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUSLY FUN.

You all better stand in line the night before March 9th. I know I am for the state-side release.

WUT, SONIC!?!?!?

j/k

UGhh, I really need to buy a wii, so I can buy this game. I guess I have until March :( After watching some more footage of this game, I'm really impressed with the flow of battles. Things seem just as fast as melee but much smoother (no missed L-cancelling anymore, I guess.) The graphics are amazing, of course. The thinig that suprised me, however, was the fact that the sound effects seem really powerful. I remember watching Marth fight and thinking the sound of his sword slashes really seemed to have some substance to them.

in other news i just played an online match and in terms of distance it was NY vs GA and the lag rendered the match completely unplayable

so unless the servers are in japan only and that is what is creating this lag you can just assume that the game has no online play at all

amidst a game that id almost deem as perfect besides that i say

WAY TO FREAKING SCREW IT UP NINTENDO

Hate to cite IGN but they said their matches between LA and SF (about 500 miles) were flawless, so... time to trade in the 56k?

;-)

Hate to cite IGN but they said their matches between LA and SF (about 500 miles) were flawless, so... time to trade in the 56k?

;-)

hm lets see it was played from a fiber optic connection to a university network that has A LOT of bandwidth and when he pinged my ip it was only 25ms

so ya i dont think connection speed is the problem

so i just played an online match against another ny dude

there was lag, although a lot less than when i played others, but it wasnt choppy at all like when i played someone in GA or cali

still though, if THIS is how a good online match is supposed to be (and i think it is because his little signal indicator thingy is green which means best connection) then the online absolutely sucks

so i just played an online match against another ny dude

there was lag, although a lot less than when i played others, but it wasnt choppy at all like when i played someone in GA or cali

still though, if THIS is how a good online match is supposed to be (and i think it is because his little signal indicator thingy is green which means best connection) then the online absolutely sucks

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi03.html

"By the way, the circle at the top right of your Friend Roster approximates the connection quality of your last connection. The closer it is to blue, the smoother you’ll be able to play."

:?:

Also, out of curiosity, what was the color on your games with GA/CA?

I don't know why but I don't feel that excited about brawl anymore. Maybe its becuase I completely spoiled myself by checking out all the unlockables or maybe its becuase it seems very similar to melee from what I have seen. But I am sure that will change once I actually get a chance to play the game. Unfortunately that won't happen till March 9 for me.

I don't know why but I don't feel that excited about brawl anymore. Maybe its becuase I completely soiled myself by checking out all the unlockables or maybe its becuase it seems very similar to melee from what I have seen. But I am sure that will change once I actually get a chance to play the game. Unfortunately that won't happen till March 9 for me.

tenchar fixed

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi03.html

"By the way, the circle at the top right of your Friend Roster approximates the connection quality of your last connection. The closer it is to blue, the smoother you’ll be able to play."

:?:

Also, out of curiosity, what was the color on your games with GA/CA?

ohhhhh well i didnt see that after playing xbl and stuff i always assumed that it just went red -> yellow -> green

cali was red georgia was yellow

so there is hope definitely