[After I fight Atma on wifi with Ganondorf]

Wuhoo2 (8:20:18 PM): SO GANON SUCKS HUH

ff3atmaweapon (8:20:25 PM): OK FINE SHUT UP

YOU WAILED ON NOTHING YOU BRAGGER WANNA BE

peeps always gotta be like YA I PWNT AREK even when EVERY MATCH WAS CLOSE

YOU WAILED ON NOTHING YOU BRAGGER WANNA BE

peeps always gotta be like YA I PWNT AREK even when EVERY MATCH WAS CLOSE

One word: Ganondorf

Sucks to lose to my randoms huh guys? I wonder when my main will come out to play. :]

But really, that was fun though guys. Whenever you want to get Ganon stomped, just IM me. XD

Wuhoo2 (10:02:02 PM): thank God my stomps all hit

Wuhoo2 (10:02:07 PM): :x

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:09 PM): we can have INTENSE matches if the lag is gone

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:12 PM): yeah srsly

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:18 PM): HOW DID YOU PULL ALL THOSE OFF

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:26 PM): every time it hit

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:29 PM): I said

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:32 PM): are you kidding

Wuhoo2 (10:02:40 PM): I capitalize on your aerial attack lag

Wuhoo2 (10:02:42 PM): or

Wuhoo2 (10:02:50 PM): I know when you're going to attack

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:59 PM): YOU KNOW

so i finally figured out how to save replays of matches, this is pretty handy!

if your match is too long it wont give you the option to save (i havent tested to see the exact time but im sure its around 3 minutes like they first said)

now i am glad to know that you dont save 3 minutes TOTAL its just you cant save a match that is over 3 minutes, but can save as many as you want

and it seems they have just started their new stage every day thing

this is a REALLY good thing

the only thing is i wish there was a way to save them, well i guess i can just recreate them if i like it

One word: Ganondorf

Sucks to lose to my randoms huh guys? I wonder when my main will come out to play. :]

But really, that was fun though guys. Whenever you want to get Ganon stomped, just IM me. XD

Wuhoo2 (10:02:02 PM): thank God my stomps all hit

Wuhoo2 (10:02:07 PM): :x

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:09 PM): we can have INTENSE matches if the lag is gone

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:12 PM): yeah srsly

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:18 PM): HOW DID YOU PULL ALL THOSE OFF

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:26 PM): every time it hit

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:29 PM): I said

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:32 PM): are you kidding

Wuhoo2 (10:02:40 PM): I capitalize on your aerial attack lag

Wuhoo2 (10:02:42 PM): or

Wuhoo2 (10:02:50 PM): I know when you're going to attack

ff3atmaweapon (10:02:59 PM): YOU KNOW

quit ur braggin we both were dinkin around last night so neither of us had our mains

Okay, another quick question. On the Spear Pillar/Mt Coronet stage, what exactly do the pokemon in the background do? One of them throws boomerangs, and one of them (apparently) makes big ol' laser beams of death that destroys bits of the stage. But I remember finding a video of Spear Pillar somewhere, where the stage suddenly mirrored itself without any warning, so the fighters on the left would be on the right, and such. I thought it was just bad editing at first, because it was so sudden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wa-HMNr6U

I also found this here video of a couple of wifi matches, (Spear Pillar about halfway through) and the stage FLIPS UPSIDE DOWN for about five seconds. Someone explain what is going on here!

Arek, Atma, and G-T:

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.

I thought your were talking about yourself at first with the G-T :razz: But you don't have any "-"...

I just hope that when the game comes to Europe, we will be able to fight against all those skilled players. They'll know already the glitches, all the pro and cons of each character... That will be a challenge.

Hum, if there wasn't that travel to Canada in 3 weeks, I would already got the Japanese version >_>

Holy cow -- is that an assist trophy effect? Definitely cool if it is.

No, that's the STAGE.

When you pick Spear Pillar, you get a random legendary pokémon in the background that does super annoying stuff. Either Dialga or Palkia shoots huge lasers and flips the stage camera (horizontally sometimes vertically sometimes). If you get Cresselia she throws these huge buzzsaw-like hazards at players.

Arek, Atma, and G-T:

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.

Yes, because we keep bragging about it constantly.

HEY GUYS I GOT BRAWL AND YOU DONT NEENERNEENER

oh jebus

Do yourself a favor and stop reading the thread until the game comes out in the states.

No, that's the STAGE.

When you pick Spear Pillar, you get a random legendary pokémon in the background that does super annoying stuff. Either Dialga or Palkia shoots huge lasers and flips the stage camera (horizontally sometimes vertically sometimes). If you get Cresselia she throws these huge buzzsaw-like hazards at players.

From what I have seen when I played the stage, Dialga does like this sort of time slow move that makes everyone move in suuuuuper slow motion while Palkia is the one that does the stage shift.

I just hope that when the game comes to Europe, we will be able to fight against all those skilled players. They'll know already the glitches, all the pro and cons of each character... That will be a challenge.

It doesn't matter about the glitches. Three quarters of them are useless and the other quarter aren't even glitches.

damn you arek atma and gt for talking about brawl in the thread dedicated to brawl DAMN YOU

lmao

SO GUYS WHO IS UP WITH SOME WIFI? LIKE, WITH BRAWL. BECAUSE WE HAVE BRAWL OR SOMETHING. :3

Melee + 12 pack of beer = good as brawl, so up yours.

haha you wish

also spear pillar sucks the pokeymans in the background do way too much stuff to mess with the stage

a little here and there would be ok but its too much

and if you continue to complain about me discussing a game that own in a thread about that game that i own ill spoil all of subspace so id shut up :]