Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Okay, so I've been watching a whole ton of Brawl videos on Youtube and pretty much every stage looks awesome. Are there any stages that are anything less than awesome? My hopes need a good dashing.

most suck if you like a serious game because they have way too much involvement with what is going on

most suck if you like a serious game because they have way too much involvement with what is going on

I don't think I've ever played a serious game in my life. I've always liked Poke Floats, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Rainbow Ride, and all them ZANY stages.

Of course, there's a difference between fun and annoying (see Icicle Mountain, Flat Zone). I'm worried more stages will fall into the latter category.

I don't think I've ever played a serious game in my life. I've always liked Poke Floats, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Rainbow Ride, and all them ZANY stages.

Of course, there's a difference between fun and annoying (see Icicle Mountain, Flat Zone). I'm worried more stages will fall into the latter category.

big blue rainbow ride and poke floats were good stages

the new ones have much more stage interaction

which is bad

Is the stage interaction so bad when you consider the slower falling speed in Brawl? I mean, in Melee I can't handle certain stage interaction (and certain STATIONARY stages) because the characters fall so damn fast and the horizontal movement is very unnatural (until you get used to it I suppose), but in SSB64 I can handle all the "zany" stuff because I have much better control of my character. How are Brawl's stages compared to the stuff (tornadoes, Arwings, moving platforms) in SSB64?

By the way I added some punctuation to your post:

Big blue rainbow! Ride and poke! Floats were good! Stages:

The new ones contain potassium benzoate.

That's bad.

Hey have you guys seen this?

http://dra-mata.com/misc/brawl/

It's all the Brawl Music, properly named, in mp3! No dealing with rars or zips or torrents, just pick and choose! Horray.

Smash Boards is great sometimes.

No praise from me roar! I already converted mine and renamed and the such.

*sad panda*

Good find though for those who didn't waste time like myself.