Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Hmm, it seems Brawl doesn't have the theme song from the "2006 Nintendo World Trailer"... that was my favourite one... =(

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/15289.HHHHHHHHHhtml

Or, it was before I heard all 50 main theme remixes in the soundtrack =p

I can't imagine what they must have told Nobuo... "You must create a theme song that's so good, that we can make dozens of different faithful covers of it that play 50% of the time Brawl is running, and even seasoned Brawl players will never get tired of hearing it."

Nobuo: "k brb!!"

To view the link, remove ".HHHHHHHHHhtml" from the URL and replace it with ".html". It took me about 5 minutes to get the URL to display without it AUTO-F***ING-MATICALLY changing to a big-ass video box in the middle of my post. Even if I change the URL, it turns it into a stupid box and cuts off the last half of the post for no reason!! I remove the URL tags in an attempt to display the URL as plain text; it ADDS THE URL TAGS BACK IN AND TURNS IT INTO A F***ING BOX!!!! I put CODE TAGS around the URL, and it STILL turns it into a box!

Image tags, html tags, quote tags - yes, let's ignore those and assume that I want my link to be a stupid giant-ass box! Clearly I'm too dumb to know when I'm posting a link to a video - I'm so glad the system read my mind and knows that when I post a URL in the middle of a sentence http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30393.html like that, it means I want it in a giant annoying box. :roll::-x:dstrbd::banghead:

AND NOW I ONLY GET A MAXIMUM OF 4 EMOTICONS TO EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION. THIS IS TOTAL BS.

Seriously, who here (if anyone) has control over this giant video box stuff, and who should I complain to?

(Icy floors in the Brawl stage editor HOORAH!!)

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/ssbbtourney_rules.asp

Have fun with those timed one minute matches.

Each Round 1 Contestant will be paired with another Round 1 Contestant in a one (1) minute match until one (1) Contestant is eliminated. The winner of each Round 1 match will then compete against another winner until only one (1) Round 1 Contestant has survived the elimination matches.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/ssbbtourney_rules.asp

Have fun with those timed one minute matches.

Yeah I was sad about that :( I mean unless the person your fighting is 7 you will more then likely get a Sudden Death match each time... But then I remember the time I ran a Pokemon Tourney (Battle Revolution) there, freaking stalemate Chansey and Snorlax teams ugh!

I don't know if it's been noted here yet (this topic is huge), but I found out that Dedede has a chance of throwing out a Smashball instead of a Waddle-Dee or one of the spikey things when he uses that particular move, even when all items including Smashballs are turned off. The percentage is probably low, it's like how Peach has a small chance of pulling out a saber instead of a turnip, but it definitely happens. It's a pretty amusing feature for him to have.

I don't know if it's been noted here yet (this topic is huge), but I found out that Dedede has a chance of throwing out a Smashball instead of a Waddle-Dee or one of the spikey things when he uses that particular move, even when all items including Smashballs are turned off. The percentage is probably low, it's like how Peach has a small chance of pulling out a saber instead of a turnip, but it definitely happens. It's a pretty amusing feature for him to have.

I wonder if this still happens with all items off.

that has never happened whenever someone is dedede they spam that and ive played over 100 hours

i doubt its true

that has never happened whenever someone is dedede they spam that and ive played over 100 hours

i doubt its true

Well I have footage of it, can you guys view Nicovideo pages?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2304694

It happens in the first bout between him and Sonic, looks like he throws a capsule out of nowhere and it becomes a Smashball. He didn't pick it up or anything, it clearly doesn't appear either. He pulls it literally out of his ass like the Waddle Dee move.

And these bouts are supposedly no-item. Nothing appears either. The comments seem genuinly surprised when it happens (I've seen it happen on one other video though.) so maybe the chance of it happening is just really, really low and random.

If items are on, yes Dedede can rarely throw capsules. Stuff comes out of the capsules.

So this happens only if items are on? In these videos nothing appears at all.

Maybe...could it be that items are technically ON...but all the items are individually turned off, but because of the nature of his move it's like a loophole. Is that possible?