Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Drack's pretty good too. I'd say he's one of the better dudes on this board. Based on what he knows and how much of a good fight he put up, I'm pretty sure he can take on just about anyone on these boards.

Hmph, I am certain I can definitely hold my own. With a tad more practice with people other than the AI, I am certain I will be among the top.

that is my goal anyways....

Hahah, I can't help but laugh a little whenever I hear that. Sorry, I know you don't mean it that way, but it sounds so arrogant.

Well, get ready, cause I have been practicing, and I will keep on practicing until I make a name in the community. I did for a bit in melee before leaving the scene, but I definitely intend on staying in the Brawl scene for quite a while.

It is my goal to defeat GT, and prove the East Coast's superiority once and for all.

A respectful goal, but in order to get to him you have to beat the rest of us who represent the west as well first.

Goodluck, you'll need it.*

*other phrases that would have also fit:

-i'd buy that for a dollar

-big money, big prizes. I LOVE IT!

EDIT: Sidenote- Why is the battle remix for Golden Sun on Samus's stage? That song definitely fits on the fire emblem stage, not on Zebes.

A respectful goal, but in order to get to him you have to beat the rest of us who represent the west as well first.

Goodluck, you'll need it.*

*other phrases that would have also fit:

-i'd buy that for a dollar

-big money, big prizes. I LOVE IT!

This is going to be so great. I can't wait until OCR tournaments start.

But maybe I should focus on getting a Wii first... :(