Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Attention people that plan on playing this competitively *aka peeps like jam stunna, gt though he doesnt plan on going to many tournaments, me , etc* :

I am going to be making a video down the road of our gameplay footage showing how awesome we are. In each person's "section" of the video, I am going to need a "theme song". It needs to fit both you and your playing style, like how I am giving K05 *earthbound shop remix* to atma because he is goofy.

Currently the songs that are taken are K05, J04, I01, I03, G09, and A05 *lol reverse alpha order*.

This is only going to work if you guys send me awesome vids of you guys doing crazy shit, so record your matches that you find are awesome and send em my way!

Don't plan on this being made anytime soon. We all have a lot to learn before any of us are really considered "good", but once we reach it, diz vid will be awsum.

I played Melee competitively, though I don't know that I'll have the same kind of time to devote to Brawl (especially since, unlike when I played Melee, I'm not longer in undergrad, so I don't have the same base of people to play against), or if I'll even be any good at it, as I haven't even played it yet, but on the off chance that I do and I am, I'd just like to reserve N03.

I played Melee competitively, though I don't know that I'll have the same kind of time to devote to Brawl (especially since, unlike when I played Melee, I'm not longer in undergrad, so I don't have the same base of people to play against), or if I'll even be any good at it, as I haven't even played it yet, but on the off chance that I do and I am, I'd just like to reserve N03.

Excellent. Consider it taken by you.

I will not be doing song repeats, so if a song is taken, tough cookies.

Who are those songs for anyways?

Also I'll probably judge on what's considered "good" Smash skills.

Hint: Anyone who openly professes they're good at Smash is (in most cases) obviously not.

I will tell you on aim.

And on judging the skill of people, I was hoping you would do that :)

I wouldn't mind trying to get into Brawl competitively. I was one of the better Melee players at my school (which probably means I'm slightly above average).

Is there going to be a Clan OCR revival for the release of this? If there is, I'm totally in.

I wouldn't mind trying to get into Brawl competitively. I was one of the better Melee players at my school (which probably means I'm slightly above average).

Is there going to be a Clan OCR revival for the release of this? If there is, I'm totally in.

yes .

I never played in tournaments for Melee, but I was competitive and played a lot of people in school (actually, I played a tournament in SSB64, and played that longer than I did Melee). I plan on playing Brawl a LOT because ive been waiting for it for a while.

So if I'm allowed to reserve a song I'll be the queerio that selects R04

In this thread, don't talk about how good you are if you only play with the same people and never go to tournaments or anything. "I beat all my friends" all the time is boring.

AAHHH MAN IM SO GOOD I BEAT MY FRIENDS ALL THE TIME IM THE BEST

*gets beasted on wifi by atma*

OMG WTF DUDE YOU ARE SO LAGGY YOU ONLY LOST BECAUSE OF THAT IM STILL THE BEST

i cant wait for these sort of replies

Also, song reservations are something that is going to be something you "earn". I already know the people that reserved songs and I know their skill and ability to grow, so that is why they got their choices reserved. Others, I am going to have to have GT decide on that.

yeah i am kinda gonna have rules if you wanna play with me on wifi and im not all that great so i think most people should be able to follow them

if you suck and i can beat you every time on random then i aint gonna bother with you

also if you cry like a fag that i have items off i am also not gonna play with you

and ill pretty much never pull out olimar unless youre good like gt or arek or something like that and i am getting stomped

Well I hope to prove myself worthy when ze game comes out. (finally) I have been playing melee and air dodging in no particular direction to get ready to that change....

Blargh I am hosting a tournament for Brawl on the 8th before the game comes out and in between games I am gonna play the better folks to brushen up. Can't actually compete since its work oriented.

Side note: Any of you guys use Wario, was gonna start with Diddy but since Atma uses him (glare) I can tackle Wario instead. Although I can use Donkey and we can go ape shit on someones face, if you want a partner in banana hijinx! *nudge nudge*

Well I hope to prove myself worthy when ze game comes out. (finally) I have been playing melee and air dodging in no particular direction to get ready to that change....

Blargh I am hosting a tournament for Brawl on the 8th before the game comes out and in between games I am gonna play the better folks to brushen up. Can't actually compete since its work oriented.

Side note: Any of you guys use Wario, was gonna start with Diddy but since Atma uses him (glare) I can tackle Wario instead. Although I can use Donkey and we can go ape shit on someones face, if you want a partner in banana hijinx! *nudge nudge*

Play anyone you want, geez.

More so popular demand kind of issue. If said character is popular with many I steer clear from that. Majority places I read said character is enjoyed and used by many, hence me no likey XD.

Ofcourse I have no clue what my main is going to be since I have yet to play Brawl and embraced the new physics.

Side note: Your not random, look out your window. O.O!

GOOD NEWS! Because I <3 that little fur ball......... Not like that! X3 I bet B06 is taken already :( Maybe D06 for the love of Fusion.

That just leaves me to browse every part of the internet to see if many peoples use Wario, Bowser, Samus or Yoshi! Kidding........

Edit: Yeah I am pretty glad majority is balanced now. Will see more diversity amongst the players since alot of people will be breaking the out of the usual mold.