Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I hope I can join you guys, the darn Wii does not have an ethernet port, and I don't have any wireless I can use around here? Do you guys know of any adapters for such an occasion?

Got myself the lan adaptor as I do not have wireless internet as well.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8193466&st=Wii+lan+adaptor&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1164157285316

I was gonna try Luigi first too (well, when I unlock him), simply because of his final smash. lol.

On that note, has anyone ever "mained" Mario? Or is Mario just the oddball out despite getting the most cover time for all three games.

I'm not a great Smash player by any means, and am nowhere near tournament level, but lately my main in Melee has been Mario. Yeah, he's pretty plain and not very flashy, but being the "all-around balance" kind of character often gets the job done. While I can't necessarily beat tourney players, just about anyone else is in for a heck of a fight. Personally, for being plain and "boring" I really, really like playing as him, though.

...odds are I'll probably main him and Sonic in Brawl.

I kinda like Lucario's English voice... it's... less like Mewtwo, and more raspy, almost a hard whisper. Coupled with all the grunts and shouts he makes, it ought to sound great, imo.

Wolf sounds like he grew up in South Carolina, but otherwise he has a good voice actor.

Snake sounds great except for his "Colonel, mission accomplished!" line... he sounds pretty flamboyant in that one.

all this talk of mains, and half of ya haven't even played it yet.

I think I'm going to either make bowser or Ike my main. I like the feel of both, although ike has some serious mobility issues.

I'm gonna have to play some of ya if I can...I personally don't own a Wii yet, it's my buddy's, who doesn't frequent OCR, so not quite sure what's going to happen.

all this talk of mains, and half of ya haven't even played it yet.

I think I'm going to either make bowser or Ike my main. I like the feel of both, although ike has some serious mobility issues.

I'm gonna have to play some of ya if I can...I personally don't own a Wii yet, it's my buddy's, who doesn't frequent OCR, so not quite sure what's going to happen.

i look forward to mirror matching you

though what you said is pretty rofl

if you have the game right now, i am up for a match. if not, why are you talking about who you are maining?

Wolf sounds like he grew up in South Carolina, but otherwise he has a good voice actor.

Woah, the sudden accent change is a bit unnecessary... I don't like it, but then again I don't really care.

Starfox 64 Wolf VA to Brawl Wolf VA: "You're good. But I'm BETTAH!"

[Edit]

BAHAHAHA!! You can see it coming a mile away, but the voice-overs are priceless.