Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Woah, the sudden accent change is a bit unnecessary... I don't like it, but then again I don't really care.

Starfox 64 Wolf VA to Brawl Wolf VA: "You're good. But I'm BETTAH!"

[Edit]

BAHAHAHA!! You can see it coming a mile away, but the voice-overs are priceless.

Lol that was awesome, good thing I have Starfox 64 on my Wii cause now I got the urge.

Now they need one for the Andross AS. "If I go down I'm taking you with me!"

Woah, the sudden accent change is a bit unnecessary... I don't like it, but then again I don't really care.

Starfox 64 Wolf VA to Brawl Wolf VA: "You're good. But I'm BETTAH!"

BAHAHAHA!! You can see it coming a mile away, but the voice-overs are priceless.

I was hopping for "Do a barrel roll"

Hey everyone - quick question. What are your plans for obtaining SSBB on Sunday (or Saturday at midnight)?

I know I could do the research myself, but I'm just too lazy, and maybe some of you have better information than I could get myself. I personally haven't pre-ordered the game - what are my chances of walking into a Target/Wal-Mart/Gamestop and picking up a copy early Sunday or on Saturday night?

I reserved mine at a Gamestop because they're having a midnight launch along with a tournament and refreshments/party. They said that most GS stores are gonna be taking reservations until March 8 so you can probably still get on that if you want.

This is partly why living in ND has benefits. The best buy here gets a decent stock of each game, and I've been able to just walk in and grab Zelda, MP3(Not that much of a surprise), and Mario. GH3 however was a different story. Most of the people around here with a Wii are the casual gamer types.

Oh crap, seems like I have to wait 'till summer because I live in Finland. Still haven't got my Wii connected to the web :o. Also realized that I still haven't completed Zelda TP omg, I really should play my Wii more.

Oh my, I thought I was bad... I got TP last Christmas and just beat it this Thanksgiving.

In other news, they figured out how to decode the screenshots for the computer, but they can't do the 'videos' since its just really a recording of the button presses a la Halo 3

I guess the info and links here make sense to someone: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142971

i look forward to mirror matching you

though what you said is pretty rofl

if you have the game right now, i am up for a match. if not, why are you talking about who you are maining?

no, I don't have the game, but I've had a chance to sink about 4 hours into it, mostly just playing all the characters to see who I'd like the most. In melee I main Roy, and overall I tend to gravitate towards slower characters, as I can't seem to move my hands fast enough to handle some of the speedier combos.

I like how both bowser and Ike handle in Brawl, but I haven't played enough to get used to Ike yet. I know I'll playing sometime next week, but as I said before, I don't actually own a Wii, so my playtime (and ability to play online vs you guys) is kinda limited. I'll do my best to eventually get online to play you guys, as I want to know how well I'll hold up against high-level players outside of my area.