Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

could you done samus' moveset or zero suit samus' cause that would be awesome.

its so crazy too. how do people even do this? hacking and stuff? will i be seeing these freaks online at all?

potentially yes you can see them online

it is with the new trucha signer tool for patching wii isos which can so far do the following things

- Enable gore in Manhunt 2 (source)

- Disable the drivecheck in Super Mario Galaxy (source)

- Change the credits and increase characters speed in Mario Strikers (source)

- Play Manhunt 2 in Italian or German (source)

- Swap character's movesets in SSBB (source)

- Boot SSBB without 15% trick or dual channels (source)

- Boot SSBB on a single layer disc (source)

- Remove Error 001 in SSBB (source)

- Invincibility in Manhunt 2 (source)

- Nitrobike hack, NTSC only (source)

- Guitar Hero III customization (source)

- Disable the drivecheck in Wii Chess PAL

- No More Heroes-USA-PALFIX

I don't think you'll see this online much.

There's no real advantage, so the cheaters won't care about it.

How about confusing the hell out of other players?? Others not being able to tell what moves you're doing would be a pretty pig advantage I'd think....

I mean YES, this hack offers NO ADVANTAGE and it would be STUPID to use it online...!

Anyway... list time!

Model/Character with Animations/"Moveset"

Kirby with Metaknight

Meta with Kirby

Gannondorf with Sonic (he might look REALLY COOL with creepy hands!)

Samus with Peach

SSZ with Peach

Marth with Peach (will you be able to tell the difference???)

Kirby with Bowser

Mario with Bowser

ANYONE with Wario, Donkey, or Diddy!!

WARIO WITH ZELDA/SHIEK!!!!

All the ones in those videos were pretty lame (except for Mini Mario!) ....I wonder if all the awesome ones crashed the game... because they were TOO AWESOME?!!

I while back I found a photo on the internet of a life-size "Pikachu" advert cutout in a Japanese store.... and by "life-sized" I mean the height and dimensions of a person, and by "Pikachu" I mean badly drawn Pikaman with creepy limbs, even worse than our newly created friend in Brawl... IT WAS SO CREEPY, I MUST FIND THIS PICTURE AGAIN!

How sure is it that you will receive a copy of the game the day it launches if you pre-ordered it GameStop? I sure as hell am not going at midnight so I'm wondering if I should show up Sunday morning early before the store opens or do I not have to worry about it because I should 100&% get it since I reserved it?

How sure is it that you will receive a copy of the game the day it launches if you pre-ordered it GameStop? I sure as hell am not going at midnight so I'm wondering if I should show up Sunday morning early before the store opens or do I not have to worry about it because I should 100&% get it since I reserved it?
I actually asked about this over on Remod, Demitri works at GameStop and had this response.
(can any GameStop employees here confirm that?)

If they do things correctly, out of the copies they recieve (probably today or tomorrow), they put the number of reserves in a drawer or a special section of their game drawers. If they don't recieve enough copies to fulfill every single reserve (which is rare), they do not sell any copies until all reserves are fulfilled. If they run out of spare copies, and only have reserve copies to sell, and demand is high enough, they are allowed to sell reserve copies 48-72 hours after the release date (i think it's three days, but i think it might vary from manager to manager, the minimum is 2 days afaik).

I also work at Gamestop and that is all true, it varies from store to store. But basically the wont sell any reserved copies of the game with the hot titles for 3 days. All Gamestop stores will be getting their copies today and tomorrow, depending on how far south you are (Southern areas take awhile). They receive depending on the reserves the day before shipment but get sent more if reserves pick up closer to release. My store is receiving 107 copies as of the shipment sent yesterday but we have 109 reserves as of tonight, so they will send more the next day. This works with other stores as well.

ok so ill be at this huge nintendo tournament in nyc that night

and i really think i have a shot at this, ive been practicing tons as olimar with the classic controller and man he is awesome

so

who that is getting it at midnight wants to play with me when i get home :]

Ok, so I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop... like... It should be bein' sent to my house in a nice little box and it'll be like Christmas and such... and so I'm kinda sure I'm gonna get one, but When?

I've been sitting here saying "3 days after the 9th" because that's the package type thing I chose (over night was too much for me, and I figure the more I wait, the better the game'll be). But truth be told, am I expecting too much? Should I expect it a week, maybe even two later then then 9th? or will 3 days be fairly accurate?

looking at the posts, I shoulda just reserved a copy of the game and made the trip over to a local Gamestop to pick it up, but i didn't.

ok so ill be at this huge nintendo tournament in nyc that night

and i really think i have a shot at this, ive been practicing tons as olimar with the classic controller and man he is awesome

so

who that is getting it at midnight wants to play with me when i get home :]

I'm sure a lot of people will play with ya, and I am so down for a game since my friends have to work early the next day (so do I selling SSBB XD) but I am a far bigger nerd then them so yeah I don't think I will be sleeping. Hope to see ya there.

Hosting tourney Saturday afternoon, then buying my copy midnight release, then opening early to sell it at my store(my Gamestop is in a mall so we cant do a midnight or have to hire and pay off police for security), then going home to play some more.

24/7 SSBB X3

Right... but there are 1000+ pages.

EDIT: Found it. Do we know thirteen, or is that Game and Watch?

Coming from someone who said Sheik's grabs were weak, 'dead' is looking more and more like a fun time. :P :P :P :P :P

Edit: I still love you.

Also from my previous post a few pages back...

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - S Logo [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

14 - Plum [ice Climber Series]

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - Gyroscope [R.O.B.]

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

If 1-14 are vets and 15 and higher are new challengers... It looks like 13 might very well be Mr. Game & Watch since he's the only person left who could be a vet who's icon hasn't be unveiled yet.