15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - Gyroscope [R.O.B.]

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

13 = MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL !!11!!!1!!1&!!

>_>

To those running the gamestop midnight tournament: I know you can't bring your own, but do you get to choose which controller you use? As in, do they require everyone to use the wiimote, or do they ask if you want to use a gamecube controller, classic, or wiimote?

To those running the gamestop midnight tournament: I know you can't bring your own, but do you get to choose which controller you use? As in, do they require everyone to use the wiimote, or do they ask if you want to use a gamecube controller, classic, or wiimote?

Its strictly Wiimote because that is what they are doing it in every part of the tourney. (District, Regional, and the National) They are trying to make it fair and a new experience for most.

I was gonna bring in my Wavebirds but read the rules and cant. I just don't want someone moving on to phase 2 and saying "I got to use a Gamecube controller at the other store" And I get in trouble. XD

My store is Wiimote + Nunchuk -- the worst control scheme, IMO. That's why I'm not bothering -- I just want to get home and play.

I'd rather do Wiimote + NunChuck than plain Wiimote.

and that's what my gamestop is doing. damn them and no chance for customization either.

this tournament... is it normal? 1 minute fights. crappy control scheme. it just doesn't seem fun at all. but then again, tournaments are strictly fun free, arn't they?

Most tourneys are 3 (used to be 4) stock 1v1, which is much better. The first minute of a fight, both players could still be feeling each other's styles out....it's a waste.

Edit (to avoid double posting):

I think I'm going to give the Classic controller a shot to force myself to not think about Brawl in terms of Melee. Here's what I've got in terms of a control scheme -- feel free to give advice on changes before Sunday:

D-pad -- Taunts

Left stick -- movement (jump disabled)

Right stick -- Tilts (not smashes)

A -- Throw

B -- Jump

X -- Special attack

Y -- Normal attack

L -- Throw

R -- Shield

I'd rather do Wiimote + NunChuck than plain Wiimote.

and that's what my gamestop is doing. damn them and no chance for customization either.

this tournament... is it normal? 1 minute fights. crappy control scheme. it just doesn't seem fun at all. but then again, tournaments are strictly fun free, arn't they?

Im doing 2 minute matches at my store (shhh don't tell anyone) cause well, 1 minute match would mean Sudden Death every time. Then the final match will be 3 stock.

O WOW THAT'S WHO IT IS!! WHAAHWAHAWHAWHAA!!!! :D And it's Psi whatever, or whatever it's called! HAHA!!!

[Edit]

By the way is he an Assist Trophy, or just a collectible trophy?

[Edit]

etc01_080307_046-l.jpg

Ooh, the snapshot feature will provide hours of entertainment!

[EDIT]

HAHA the ones on Page 4 are the best!!! (Either that or I'm getting way too tired!)

Well, no one's seen me play but ASA I get the game this Sunday Ill play you all or Ill send vids of my gameplay w/ my buddies.

But the songs I'd like to use as long as they are not taken are:

F04, D01, D10, I07, I 03, B06. Any of those as long as they are not taken.