Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I got it no problems at all, now if only getting a Wii were so simple. If I get one in the morning, I WILL run around the store screaming like I just won the lottery.

On a different note, I was at one of the local release parties at Gamestop, a friend of mine (the only guy I knew there) won the tourney they had. It played so great, the only thing that sucked is we had to do Wiimote controls. Look forward to seeing you guys online by the end of the month.

Anyone dissapointed with some of the vetren players in Brawl? I've been playing Link for a while and I gotta say I really don't like him in the new version as opposed to melee, not to metion his final smash sucks. Captain falcon also feels like they nerfed his reflexes and speed down.

Kirby on the other hand seems to have a huge update in power...

Anyone dissapointed with some of the vetren players in Brawl? I've been playing Link for a while and I gotta say I really don't like him in the new version as opposed to melee, not to metion his final smash sucks. Captain falcon also feels like they nerfed his reflexes and speed down.

Kirby on the other hand seems to have a huge update in power...

links final smash is excellent and he is greatly improved over melee so i dont know what youre talking about there

falcon is pretty terrible though, yes

I've been playing for a while now. The game is pretty good but it's not really that different to me though. It just feels like the same game (somewhat) except with more things. It still feels a bit weird to me. Perhaps it is the slower speed that I'm not yet used to but I'm sure with more time with the game that'll change. Anybody want to play online some time just add me and send me a message with your number so I can add you as well.

links final smash is excellent and he is greatly improved over melee so i dont know what youre talking about there

falcon is pretty terrible though, yes

For me he's just not as quick in refelxes as he was in Melee. Like his one A over attack where he swings his sword twice is just horrible with the reaction time.

For me he's just not as quick in refelxes as he was in Melee. Like his one A over attack where he swings his sword twice is just horrible with the reaction time.

i havent noticed much speed difference between that and melee

also now he has the gale boomerang for crazy combos

I'm rather amazed with Samus, while generally similar to melee samus, I love how I can practically juggle myself in mid air using her bombs :)!!

Metaknight's pretty awesome if only I knew how to control his flying right :(

I'll get better eventually, especially since the AI seemed to really been improved :)!!

I'm disappointed with all of you, I expected to be at page 150 when I came back.

Regardless, this game is the shit, and none of it was ruined by spoiling myself about everything. I love this game.

Playing Samus here after Melee is... weird. She just doesn't feel right and the Super Missiles got super slow there. I'm getting used to it though.

Pikachu is still great though, love the down smash that actually works. And as much as I hate to admit it, Pit is pretty awesome.

Subspace is definitely harder then I thought, like that other guy said. You actually gotta be careful. I hate those pink bastards that lift you up and off the screen, when you don't expect them they're a pain.

overall A++ would play again

Captain falcon also feels like they nerfed his reflexes and speed down.

You can thank Sonic for that.

How can you steal Dragoon armor from other characters? A smash hit, or something? Or does it just drop off them after a certain amount of time (if you don't collect all three)?

Also, what use is Mario's new down B move? In Melee I think that was a spin attack that was quite good, and so he seems weaker overall now.

Last, what difference does the Gale boomerang make for Link, versus the old boomerang?

How can you steal Dragoon armor from other characters? A smash hit, or something? Or does it just drop off them after a certain amount of time (if you don't collect all three)?

Also, what use is Mario's new down B move? In Melee I think that was a spin attack that was quite good, and so he seems weaker overall now.

Last, what difference does the Gale boomerang make for Link, versus the old boomerang?

* Yeah, you can just knock the pieces out of people. They don't drop off you for no reason, though.

* A kinda useless FLUDD thing that shoots water, does no damage and has very little knockback. Luckily, the spin attack is Marios new down air move, which I actually like better now.

* I don't play a lot of Link, but I do know that instead of just hitting the opponent the Gale Boomerang brings whoever is attacked towards Link.

What makes him so good? Also what's his down B move do, with the swirls of colors?

Well I don't really know how to use him competitively yet but overall I'd say he's just really fast, and all his attacks have great range since he attacks with the Pikmin. His aerials are really strong too.

Plus he's just a lot of fun to play as.