Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I think I want to play the SSE and play through all the characters before playing anyone online. Perceptions on skill level are formed in the first match, and if some people are all up playin' the "if you suck don't play" card then I'll just wait.

Haven't played much but looks great. Just got back from the race at Atlanta.

I think I want to play the SSE and play through all the characters before playing anyone online. Perceptions on skill level are formed in the first match, and if some people are all up playin' the "if you suck don't play" card then I'll just wait.

Haven't played much but looks great. Just got back from the race at Atlanta.

you wont get any better at the vs aspect of the game by playing subspace

My Wii is one of the few, apparently, that cannot handle the hardcoreity of Brawl.

Does anyone know how I could go about getting it to play without having to ship my Wii to Nintendo?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/repair_form_us_ssbb.jsp

Aww, that sucks.

I have heard rumors that the "cleaning" program is really a discreet way of disposing of faulty equipment. Mostly it's a large batch of Wiis manufactured around launch.

http://www.destructoid.com/super-smash-bros-brawl-errors-more-than-meets-the-eye-74637.phtml

The good news is that you'll be getting a brand new Wii. Just back up your games first.

Do us a favor and stop playing for a week while those of us who haven't been playing for the last month catch up. :|

hahahahhahahahaha

and i didnt start getting better until i played arek and gt who both completely beat the CRAP out of me and then playing with them CONSTANTLY helped me get a ton better

so yeah dont be pissed if you lose

otherwise youll never get better

oh my God is lucas ever wonderful

i think he has absolutely everything i want in a character; long reach, insane smashes, a strong A-A-A combo, useful special moves, EVERYTHING. i use really floaty characters usually, my strengths are in my air combat, and that is ALL LUCAS IS.

i'm dabbling in diddy, dedede, snake and some others but seriously lucas is outrageously good.

I don't mean to start flamewars (I really don't. They just happen..), but Subspace Emissary is extraneous crap. I mean, you can tell the effort is there, but the platforming never really worked in SSBM either and was one of the most out of place features of the whole thing. As an extra in itself, it's a nice slap-on. But in itself, I don't see how SSBB really benefited a lot from it. They need better level designs or make the experience tighter as a whole next time. The boss battles are great though.

I prefer Ike. Reminds me of Gutz from Berserk for some reason, plus great good strength and range. The third hit from his standard combo also constitutes as a smash attack so KOs are easy.

I also think the graphics are awesome. I don't know what other people are saying, but I found it hard to play because of the nice-looking backgrounds.