Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Another q:

How do I get Jigglypuff?

Acording to Gamefaqs is by beating Classic mode with anyone but link and Ike. I tried, but the 1st time I got Luigi and then I tried again and nothing happened.

The onther way according to GF is by beating Event 20. Im on 22 an nothing yet.

Am I missing something?

i did it by playing like 250 or something vs matches

and you can always unlock toon link it doesnt matter if you get luigi

Picked up my copy yesterday.

I told myself I was going to get really good with Ike, so I've been workin on it. He's slow, can't jump for shit, and has horrid recovery. On the up side, he can kill people that are on 50% damage, and at 200% he can be hit with a strong attack and still not be KOed if he's hit to the left or rigth (if he's hit up he'll die).

My brother picked it up yesterday too. I live in New York using a wireless connection at my apartment, and he lives in Arizona and is mooching off a neighbors internet so his signal is weak. We tried online play anyways and it was not bad at all, little to no lag.

Played Subspace Emissary with my friend that was over, lots of fun. Only on like 8-9% and played for an hour, that makes me happy.

Can't wait to get outa class today to go play more.

Edit: Oh yeah...Olimar blows.

Oh god, the Great Maze.

If I didn't read Atmas little rant about it a while ago, I wouldn't be prepared for it. But still, I can't believe it. What were they thinking?

Still not done with it, I got bored.

Rob is pretty cool, I'll try to get good with him. One of the better WTF characters of Smash History. But Samus, I think I'm just going to give up on. I've gotten used to everyone but her, shes just way too heavy and at the same time floaty compared to her Melee counterpart.Might be just me though, it usually is.

Whoever said it, I literally laughed out loud at the Peach/Shiek/Fox scene for almost a minute, that was ridiculous.

Oh, and my friend code is 1246 - 8378 - 0157. Prepare to own me.

Not another one of these guys.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Since Melee was such a success, everyone wants in on the early glory for Brawl. Sure it's fun to play and even maybe compete. But a part of me just thinks that a lot of people forget that it's just a game.

I might get good at it. I might not. I just like finding out weird/fun stuff in the game.

I'd love to play you guys but there's no high speed internet access out here. Not until fall at least.

Got to the SSE final boss over lunch break but haven't had a chance to fight him yet, just saw the cutscene with sonic and let it sit at char select. Is he tough or is he just a glorified version of Master Hand?

I'd love to play you guys but there's no high speed internet access out here. Not until fall at least.

Got to the SSE final boss over lunch break but haven't had a chance to fight him yet, just saw the cutscene with sonic and let it sit at char select. Is he tough or is he just a glorified version of Master Hand?

He melts faces.

Think a dumbed down SNK fighting game boss. This one's actually beatable, but you'll probably end up cursing quite a bit along the way. At least they're pretty nice about lives, so pick your best characters.

Anyone who complains about SSE was setting their expectations way too high. It's a one player mode in a multiplayer game that imports fighting controls into a platformer. I like it, but it's nothing more than a nice little addon. Can't expect more than that from it.

Well I found some people to play with at the neighboring dorm, and Yoshi seems pretty good. It was a little awkward cause I had to play with the wiimote+nunchuck, but I think it'll be an easy control combination if I have time to get used to it. And I beat everyone else down except the guy that owned the game, but he had a game cube control.

The air dodge keeps throwing me off, mostly because I keep doing it on accident, and I can't figure out how to throw things either. (they haven't turned items off yet, and part of my game with items involves throwing them more than actually using them...)

The pace doesn't seem slower than melee, but I haven't played melee in about 3 or 4 years so I guess I can't really tell.

Maybe I can keep playing with these guys, and when I someday get a wii+the game I won't get owned as badly by you all.