Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Oh god, I think my main is becoming Peach. I promise im not gay or anything.

Anyone who thinks you are gay for playing as a female character....probably just sucks against that character.

If you start cos-playing as Peach or wearing a crown, then I would begin to question your sexuality.

Fine. I hate game exploits that most people can't use and even more people can't use effectively.

But I don't speak for everyone.

I'm not saying its cheating or glitching, or whatever, but I just don't like it.

This isn't one of them. B-sticking is something someone can do very easily. It is HOW you apply it that matters.

Yeah, I was playing around with this new b-sticking concept and it is rather simple. But I am a little bit skeptical about calling it truly intentional. If you hold the jump on the analog stick and do a side-special b-stick with Lucas, you will fly back like the video. However, if you let the analog stick go after jumping then do the b-stick, it won't send you flying anywhere. You should have gotten the same reaction either way in my opinion. But, what am I to say?

In any case, good find.

Anyone who put the time into it could learn all the Melee Advanced Techniques, so I don't see what's cheap about it.

It was a nice gimmick of being someone who really put time in the game.

As for this B-stick stuff, this if the first I've seen of it. I think I'll wait until some others find good applications for it before I try learning for myself.

I can b-stick without the b-sticking, =P. It's just a needless amount of more work to do. B-sticking doesn't do all that much for a good number of characters, it's really just a choice on what you want to make easier to do- spaced aerials or b-sticking maneuvers?

Anyway, does anybody even KNOW anybody who has a good sonic? I don't think sonic is bad, but he's not exactly the most straight forward, high priority KO guy out there, and for what it's worth half the time if you just try to pick up sonic every attack looks the same and he's hard to control simply because he's so fast. Oh, and who doesn't enjoy hearing "YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"? Yay sonic.

I can b-stick without the b-sticking, =P. It's just a needless amount of more work to do. B-sticking doesn't do all that much for a good number of characters, it's really just a choice on what you want to make easier to do- spaced aerials or b-sticking maneuvers?

Anyway, does anybody even KNOW anybody who has a good sonic? I don't think sonic is bad, but he's not exactly the most straight forward, high priority KO guy out there, and for what it's worth half the time if you just try to pick up sonic every attack looks the same and he's hard to control simply because he's so fast. Oh, and who doesn't enjoy hearing "YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"? Yay sonic.

I like sonic but he's frickin hard to control IMO. numerous times I've simply ran off the stage. have done the same thing with Squirtle's turtles shell slide too. Sonics got some pretty mean juggles though.

I honestly don't see why anyone would think that 'feature' is intentional. It's an obvious overlook in the control scheme.

As for Sonic, I don't think he's any harder to control than the needlessly fast Captain Falcon in SSBM. I've seen some good Sonic players in the random 4 player matches. I don't know of any single prominent players yet.