Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Nah I don't recommend playing with people that piss you off about a game. That just leaves a sour taste in your mouth when you think about playing.

Edit: COME TO #CLANOCR ON IRC.ENTERTHEGAME.COM IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW YOU MEASURE UP

WE WOULD IF IT WORKED. Seriously though, I can't connect, and neither can quite a few people that I've talked to. : \

I connected once I realized that Drack's OP in the ClanOCR thread had mistakenly used .net instead of .com. Maybe that's your problem, Sengin?

8O Holy crap, that was my problem too. I just thought there was something terribly wrong with me.

Can do. But the only potential problem comes if said betters don't realize I'm a n00b and whip me soundly before I have time to blink. That kind of victory doesn't teach me a thing.

This is an "old" post by now, but...

THIS is how I got decent at Melee in 2005.

I would advise everyone to do the same.

If it takes a while to connect stop it and try to connect again (don't wait for it to stop on it's own), sometimes I couldn't get logged onto the server and that seemed to help for the second try.

Nope, it was actually my virus scanner thinking that irc was a threat to my computer : \