Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Damnit....so hoarding those hammers is useless?

Yup. Most of the challenges are fun or going to be met eventually anyway... the only ones you'd want to skip, the really tough/tedious ones, are also the ones you can't crack with a hammer. :(

EDIT: Oh, but, they are useful when you're first starting out, since you can use them to display two extra challenges that you need to meet.

I see that as the best/boring way to do 15 minute man brawl, but for cruel-melee just do Kirby's up+b back to the ledge after floating off of it for a few seconds. Or if you're feeling like a challenge, just jump off the edge of the stage with Lucas and PK Thunder yourself into all of them over and over.

I see that as the best/boring way to do 15 minute man brawl, but for cruel-melee just do Kirby's up+b back to the ledge after floating off of it for a few seconds. Or if you're feeling like a challenge, just jump off the edge of the stage with Lucas and PK Thunder yourself into all of them over and over.

I'm still so bad at recovering with Ness/Lucas. Probably cuz I don't ever practice playing as them...

There isn't very many hammers, understandable but oh well.

I forgot what I wasted the other two on, but I know out of my four hammers I used two of them on the "50 Hours" and "100 hours" things. I'm such an idiot, I would've gotten those eventually.

FINALLY GOT THE DANG GAMe!!!!!!!

It's so amazing oh my sweet lord but I assume you all know this so I'll talk about characters I like.

Olimar is crazy if you use him right and manage those pikmin well, but that is tough! Especially his arials are great. But it's hard to micromanage like that. I like him still and will enjoy playing as him but it ain't easy, son!

Lucas is good and plenty different from Ness, which makes me happy. Also, holy balls is his up smash ever powerful! It's almost unfair.

Rob is so much fun to play as for some reason that I can't put my finger on. He's slowish but also strongish? And heavy? I don't know why I like him so much but I dang do. It's like the reason I liked G&W in melee, but I'm actually good-ish with him?

Speaking of Game and Watch, I like what they changed about him. I'm still terrible with him, though, because he's so dang light and easy to knock around. I was however thoroughly satisfied by his introduction in Subspace. He's so adorable.

Okay, I'm done.