Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I will enroll in the tourney. For kicks.

Does anyone live around the Montgomery County Maryland area? I want to play more people besides my 3 or 4 friends that play brawl seriously. And after about two weeks of playing online, I still haven't gotten used to playing with lag, hence me seeking other IRL people. Online is still fun, I'm just disappointed that I'm not adapting as fast as others. Oh well. Maybe if enough people live in the area we can setup an actual tournament or something.

And I'm not looking on smashboards cause the people there are weird.

Does anyone live around the Montgomery County Maryland area?

i live in anne arundel county; i play with about seven or eight other pretty good people. we'll be setting up a tourney very shortly if you're interested...five dollars an entry, maximum of three entries (three characters, basically).

I will enroll in the tourney. For kicks.

Does anyone live around the Montgomery County Maryland area? I want to play more people besides my 3 or 4 friends that play brawl seriously. And after about two weeks of playing online, I still haven't gotten used to playing with lag, hence me seeking other IRL people. Online is still fun, I'm just disappointed that I'm not adapting as fast as others. Oh well. Maybe if enough people live in the area we can setup an actual tournament or something.

And I'm not looking on smashboards cause the people there are weird.

I live in Gaithersburg MD :)!!, hit me up on brawl some time and we ought to be fine. I can play a mean metaknight but can play overall all characters :)

UHG. I cannot seem to beat the break-the-targets speedruns for some reason. It is making me very angry. :-x Any body here get them yet? Or do I just suck at break the targets?

This weekend has not been a weekend for smash for me, that is for sure. :?

Try using pit for a lot of them. His arrows come out fast and go very far, and can be angled slightly if you need it in a few cases. Then he's got a lot of jumps which makes it easy to maneuver in the air. Shooting a target down with an arrow can save a lot of time where otherwise it would require backtracking(going to the target, turning around, and coming back). I covered the target test level 5 in I think 23 seconds out of the 30 second goal without much effort that way. The only one different from that, I think, is target test 4, but I don't remember which one I completed that one with. For that one, it is all about the route you take.

Courses 2 and 5 are almost entirely about using your items right (no matter who you do it with). Course 2 is easiest if you make use of the Deku Nut, the rolling crate, the bat if needed, and the cracker launcher. Course 5 basically requires adept usage of the cracker launcher and beam sword for most characters.

Course 3 is also a little easier if you make good use of the smart bomb.

Haha, you know what I meant.

Tournament sign ups end and the tourny starts right after.

Anyhow, tournament sign ups end soon! We right now have 20 (21 if Global-Trance wishes to be in as well) entrants. I am kind of disappointed by this, especially since I know that Jam was interested in joining yet he didn't sign up.

I am extending the sign ups till Tuesday, so others that are busy with the Easter weekend can have a chance to sign up.