Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I always play with a few beginners or semi nongamers around. Having a game actually punishes you for using the same move over and over again is awesome. And made me wonder why other games haven't.

Must say I was pleasantly surprised with the game. Atma, are you unbanned yet? Could you share some tactics for Olimar. I like him a lot, but I can't seem to get into a flow with em. It seems to me it depends on having the right kind of pikmins around at the right time, which is chosen pretty randomly. Tips?

woop woop woop

Although apparently the lag was terrible for Imagery.

I am sorry, Imagery.

woop woop woop

Really, really, really terrible. Our first match, Toon Link reacted to my commands about once every two seconds. I don't think I ever actually killed you our second match (once you SD'd kind of weirdly and then the cannonballs got you?). Then when I pick Dedede of all people, I get some decent response time (and that match was fairly close).

I beat him when he was Mario and Ganon, but he stomped me as IC and G&W :( Apparently I run around too much as Lucario though >_>

Though I went all out on that last one. Destroyed your Lucario with Ganondorf.

I had 2 stock left when I beat G-T's I.C. in the tournament! No really though, I got owned. =P

I don't know why I picked I.C. after you said you wanted Distant Planet. I am a huge idiot.