Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

So I recorded a video of me playing Ness (Main Char.) because I'm having trouble fighting CPU players. I just can't follow their movements, whereas I can follow human players who are at least the same skill level or better than the CPU. It's really frustrating. In Melee, I could beat CPU characters with 4-5 stock left but I'm lucky if I can have 2 stock left in Brawl. If anyone can watch this video and tell me their general consensus of my playing style (or faults, rather) I'd appreciate it. I really get frustrated getting my ass beaten by CPUs.

It's because you do the same things over and over and over and you also compromise your stock for the kill and you might end up killing yourself. You try to stick dangerously close to your opponent due to an incredibly aggressive play style and that also makes you very open especially against Bowser. You go for the bat when you're RIGHT next to him but Bowser's moves have less start up... so you end up eating all those faster moves. I don't want to say you're playing right or playing wrong, but you really shouldn't have trouble beating Level 9s. I mean... they hardly block or anything.

Points taken, from both accounts. Thanks for the advice.

I forgot to mention that I like to play with nunchuk+wiimote and lately the bluetooth connection between my controllers on my Wii or something like that are messing up my gameplay hence sometimes automatically batting at inopportune times or losing control of my PK thunder/using PK Fire instead of Thunder. It's getting really annoying and I'm thinking of switching back to the Wavebird, even though I don't like it as much.

I miss Zhu. The thing that always impressed me about his relentlessness was his ability to play incredibly smart all while having flawless tech skill. His ability to tap into both mind games and tech skill was what made him so good.

<3

I told you to come down the the tournament we had. Zhu, Silent Specter and Falcomist along with others like HomeMadeWaffles was there playing Melee and messing around in Jack In The Box with us