Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

for all you brawl is gays im going back to melee people you do realize that pretty much all tourneys are brawl now right

So? I can play melee if I want even though most people are sticking to brawl for tournaments (at least for now, who's to say down the road?).

No, there's got to be some people out there high-fiving themselves for picking Snake/DDD on day one.

This would be me. Not that I'm good with DDD, but I'm so glad I wasn't SO IDIOT like my friends and basically ignore him because "playing as a giant penguin with a hammer is stupid."

The four I've settled on since before the game was released in the US were Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, Link and Lucario. I tend to go through phases where I favor one more than the others, though Lucario has always been at the bottom of the four.

I guess Link, Zelda, and Zero Suit are all my "mains," since I play them all about equally and my mood is really what decides who I play as. Lucario is my "for fun" character that I'm somewhat decent with.

GW is my main, and Olimar, ROB, and Wario are my alts at the moment. My alts shift wildly in every direction whenever I feel like it ('cept for olimar), but my main will always probably be Game and Watch.

Also I'm starting to enjoy playing as Ness again.

It's Luigi for me. Feels overlooked though. Anyway, short hop double aerial any two aerials, crazy IASA frames on up-angled Fsmash, very fast moves all around, priority, KO power, etc. No real weakness. Also misfire and up-B wildcards are fun.

i used lucas at the start at a local tournament. went undefeated with him for a while, then got beat at a tourney. it was a pay-per-character-entry tourney though and my secondary at the time was dedede, he won it for me. been playing him ever since. just won another small local tourney and got $60.

i also just recently got over my fear of ice climbers--inhale is very, very good.

EDIT - also, what possibility would a team of dedede and r.o.b. have? they're both of our respected mains and i'm great with air combat and he's great with the ground. both take a very, very long time to kill and there are some great setups we've created.

i ask because while we haven't lost a match yet, we haven't faced anyone terribly good either.