Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Oh yeah, telling the so-called "discoverer" of a technique to prove his claim is just soooo outrageous! Should we chew up his food for him while we're at it?

I like this post alot.

This is all my fault for posting a video without researching it at all. I was duped by the internet! :(

Oh yeah, telling the so-called "discoverer" of a technique to prove his claim is just soooo outrageous! Should we chew up his food for him while we're at it?

god forbid we take time out of our busy schedules to play a videogame

I'm saying we should evaluate this like gamers, not scientists. That means trying out his technique when playing against friends and seeing how it does. Perhaps then we pass back some feedback on how well it works or how a friend defended against it.

So, I just beat All-Star mode with Meta Knight without dying once.

I know it's only a big deal to me, but I'm still pretty happy that I didn't get bombed, Dragoon'ed, Final Smashed, or die from some other random crap. I can't remember the last time I made it thru AS without dying, and I don't even use Meta Knight as my main!

But maybe I should...I'm starting to grow fond of his B moves.

So, did anyone hear about the stage builder hack they're working on? Right now they have images and videos of stages built without building limits as well as overlapping stage parts. Best of all? No errors. Stuff just passes through each other and acts normal.

That means all those otherwise useless stage objects (trees, statues, weird metal walls and tunnels) will finally become useful.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9862/supersmashbrothersbrawlcd9.png

They're hoping to make it so you can rotate objects 90 degrees, too.

So, the perfect solution to the lack of voice chat has finally been found!

If you really want to talk with your opponent, just hook up your 360, and set up a chat with him while you play! This works for any Wi-Fi enabled game.

If you're a Game Informer reader, you know where this idea came from.

Please identify "They"

I assume they're using Trucha Signer to do this? I may be able to help.

I believe his online name is "PizzaBoy".

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-43907903&pid=928518 You can see an original post here on gamespot's forums.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SR388/index.php?act=idx

This link in his signature leads to the forum where the hack can be discussed.