Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

oh haha thats right you guys are just getting this rofl

Screw nintento/japan in general for releasing games pointlessly late in the uk.

On the plus side, I unlocked every single character in one sitting :D. So far my favourites are definately Pit and Ike. I know Ike gets a lot of bad press as a noob cannon but he really is a joy to play. Don't worry, I don't just sit there and forward smash repeatedly.

I've got to say, I was hugely dissapointed with my melee main (captain falcon) being NERFED TO BALLS. What the hell were they thinking?

I know Ike gets a lot of bad press as a noob cannon but he really is a joy to play. Don't worry, I don't just sit there and forward smash repeatedly.

Well, I believe you. Ike's my #1 main.

I've got to say, I was hugely dissapointed with my melee main (captain falcon) being NERFED TO BALLS. What the hell were they thinking?

The same thing they were thinking when they destroyed Falco's moveset, Link's moveset, and added tripping to the game! Why do you think Sakurai laughs so much? It's pretty much directed at us...the poor consumer.

No, I'd say it's directed more at the hardcore tourney player, not the consumer in general. Considering I play the game casually at best, I don't find any of the changes all that appalling, including tripping.

Tripping gives me laughs not only because of the chaos it adds to the game, but I love to hear people complain about it because apparently I'm a horrible person. XD

I have to say, since I've unlocked all the characters and a good amount of trophies, I haven't had the desire to go back and play the game. But then again, excpet for a few games I've played in the past, I have little to no desire to play them thru again...

Well, I believe you. Ike's my #1 main.

The same thing they were thinking when they destroyed Falco's moveset, Link's moveset, and added tripping to the game! Why do you think Sakurai laughs so much? It's pretty much directed at us...the poor consumer.

if youre complaining about falco you suck at smash bros

Falco? Not compaired to the standard other characters are held at in Brawl, he's either equal or a little better

I demand a Falco combo vid that's demonstrates this, or I call bullcrap. Falco had a godly dair, now he's got an average/below average one. His fair is now almost useless, and is practically a copy of his nair. Thankfully, his bair was retained. And what about his wonky reflector-kick?

I got this and saw that my favorite in SSB, Kirby, no longer sucks balls. He's not VERY good. Oh Sakurai you clever devil. I wouldn' t be surprised if the boss at the end of subspace were Dark Matter, the whole thing plays like a Kirby game.

Sonic? Aw Atma, you had such a great career ahead of you as Olimar... remember that awesome sig you made?

Well, not like I play a lot anyway so I can't complain :<

olimar is still main

snake is still second

sonic is most fun