Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

ok ive been up for like 18 hours ive had enough im going to sleep

after playing my sonic vs gt arek and now jam i have accepted i can beat people that arent really good every time as sonic but can win a single game vs someone really good

or maybe i should play more than once every two weeks

anyways good games jam ill beat you as sonic one day i will i will

Let this be a lesson to you all. Atma is very, very good, and had he used any other character, he really could have beaten me in any given match. But he chose to use Sonic and...well, you see what happened.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS PLAY SONIC

Let this be a lesson to you all. Atma is very, very good, and had he used any other character, he really could have beaten me in any given match. But he chose to use Sonic and...well, you see what happened.

I am offended by this statement and I can quit playing Sonic whenever I feel like it! I just don't want to. :P

Sorry, have to be consistent. You know how it goes.

The entire point of playing Sonic is not to win, it's to be as annoying as possible. Get a 1 stock lead if you can and then spend the rest of the time dodging and taunting. It's what Jesus would do.

Metaknight just got SO much gayer:

Jesus Christ, Sakurai...They seriously need to get some pro players on the Beta testing on this kind of crap. Maybe they'll catch on if and when they release a 4th installment.

That's the most OP shit I've ever seen. I hope it gets banned from competitive play.

Jesus Christ, Sakurai...They seriously need to get some pro players on the Beta testing on this kind of crap. Maybe they'll catch on if and when they release a 4th installment.

That's the most OP shit I've ever seen. I hope it gets banned from competitive play.

It will because of it's potential abuse as a stalling tactic. I'm fairly certain of that.

As for the beta-testing...a friend of mine said to me that they should have had Mew2King test Brawl before they released it. I said to him that it would never happen, because Sakurai is openly hostile to those types of players, and he (and Nintendo in general, actually) aren't interested in selling games to M2K anymore. They're trying to sell games to M2K's mom, and she could care less about this kind of stuff.

Sad but true. Melee had it's fair share of glitchy stuff, but they just didn't anticipate it. This time, they just don't care, because it's not supposed to be a tournament game in the first place.

Hoooooly crap! I just teleported across all of Final Destination! What a game breaker! That makes it too easy to avoid some Final Smashes.

But it's pretty easy to fall off a ledge doing that.

They're trying to sell games to M2K's mom, and she could care less about this kind of stuff.

That kind of stuff has been ticking me off ALL DAY! Why does Nintendo think it's okay to abandon their loyal demographic of hardcore gamers?

ok ive been up for like 18 hours ive had enough im going to sleep

after playing my sonic vs gt arek and now jam i have accepted i can beat people that arent really good every time as sonic but can win a single game vs someone really good

or maybe i should play more than once every two weeks

anyways good games jam ill beat you as sonic one day i will i will

Can or can't? You didn't even play me as Sonic, btw.