Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

• 2 weeks later...
I've never played an SSB game before.

Someone go into layman mode and tell me what's going on in this video and why it is so terrible.

Well, since Metaknight can be invisible indefinitely, it makes it nearly impossible to hit him (he may also be invulnerable during the Dimension Cape,but I'm not sure).

Since tournament matches are timed, it is possible for a MK player to hit you once and then use this technique to stall out the rest of the match, and they would win the tie by percentage.

This is going to be banned anyway, so it's no big deal. But it does make an already gay character even more gay.

BardicKnowledge, the video's description has the link to the relevant topic on smashboards.

The basic technique, is down b, then hold down on the control stick and mash up on the c stick quickly and repeatedly.

No matter how much I try, I can't seem to add more than a second to his down b by doing this :<

Well, since Metaknight can be invisible indefinitely, it makes it nearly impossible to hit him (he may also be invulnerable during the Dimension Cape,but I'm not sure).

Since tournament matches are timed, it is possible for a MK player to hit you once and then use this technique to stall out the rest of the match, and they would win the tie by percentage.

This is going to be banned anyway, so it's no big deal. But it does make an already gay character even more gay.

Metaknight, lol!

Mewtwoking + Metaknight= Lollol

still waiting on playing you ghettoflame

also lol meep is supposedly super high ranked in norcal but he isnt that great

catnip is way better

I still don't have a Wii! Man, my broke behind... I still practice on my GCN (Melee), plus I do know a few cats who have a Wii, so if you want to test your skills on them, they can give you company.

I have a question: When you guys plays SSBB, do you scream or yell out of fustration when you're losing? No lie, I do, and found out that it's common amongst fans, especially when an opponent steals the hearts.

I'll make sure that I'll have people screaming and yelling in the nearby future.

This is a match of me playing at an anime convention a week ago. The rules were retarded (one match, single elimination, and there were free-for-all "pools" to determine the bracket), but it's a pretty good match nonetheless. I have to admit, this isn't me (or my opponent, who I know very well) playing at my best: we were on an HDTV, and the lag really does fuck with you.