Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

O hai. My friend just linked me this, and I believe it to be relevant to your interests :3

http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodesEp1.asp

Ohh wow, that was excellent, thank you for sharing! The bonus features are pretty hilarious as well, with Lakitu talking about taking the Shroom Ridge bypass if you want to make it to work before your timer runs out and saying how hard it is to get juice out of a cloud.

Ok, i know this sounds stupid or might have been talked about but bear with me since the last time i played a super smash bros game was in colombia on the N64. However curiosity got the best of me and when i did research on brawl i realized they had a story mode. Now the fun part of smash bros is the simple beat em up scheme but if they make a spin off series concentrating on more rpg elements they could really go somewhere with that the same way kingdom hearts went.

What do you think? The idea could fly or maybe it just sounds too weird to work?

Nintendo would make it into an action/platform game with simple RPG elements, though. That's their current trend.

Whether it would end up more like an X-Men game or FF12, there are things they could do to keep it interesting and intense. The problem, however, is that Nintendo does not make hardcore blockbuster titles anymore. Thus, the difficulty would be too low, the controls would be oversimplified, and the graphics would likely be less than inspiring.

Le sigh. Why did I buy a Wii again?

SSB RPG? Nuh-uh, friend, let's just leave that alone. :lol:

Above: neither of the two played that well, especially Sheik's user (throwing too many smashes). That's kin to throwing a million haymakers; powerful, but useless if the timing is off.

Change of topic: I need to show some vids of my brother(s)/friends vs me. For instance, if I play against my brother, the outcome's unpredictable! It's as if we are coordinating gameplay and telekinesis at the same time! Also, because we are practical masters at the game (as well as brothers), our playing styles are somewhat alike, plus we don't get much competition when playing against most of others. Specifically, the better one gets, the less "styles" there'll be (because there are proper ways to play while being good, but it doesn't require thought; it requires ability and practice), and you'll see constant smashing. It's like watching Bruce Lee fight a tough opponent.

I would back up my talk, but I still don't have a Wii; I'm stuck on GCN. Brawl to Melee: same rules, slightly different moves and more obstacles. They aren't too different, so it's true, I've still "got it like that".

Above: neither of the two played that well, especially Sheik's user (throwing too many smashes). That's kin to throwing a million haymakers; powerful, but useless if the timing is off.

haha what do you have any idea how to play sheik in brawl

Brawl to Melee: same rules, slightly different moves and more obstacles. They aren't too different, so it's true, I've still "got it like that".

what they are completely different

luigi said knock you out

i wanna see ghettoflame in action

lets see what this "master" knows

im going to be honest, i thought i was good too, but that was before i realized that there was an online community of people who break down and master every aspect of the game. and then came youtube videos of people pwning away in ways i didnt think imaginable. I am learning all the advanced techniques and crap, but really my time is limited to about once a week. and a lot of it is fucking hard

my friend has the wii, and i have a sandisk *gasp* and a sandisk slot on my computer *gasp* so I will send you expert cool people a video of me and my friend doing our pathetic best. and you guys can give constructive criticism maybe?

I've managed to kill Arek before a few months ago, but I don't think I've beaten him before. He's probably quite a bit better now and would eat me for breakfast.

Granted now I don't play any at all cause I can never catch anyone online, and playing alone is boring...(not to mention now I have no way to get my wii online anyway since I live in a dorm...and have no tv and stuff).