Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

No offense, but I kinda wish you'd stop hogging up all the thread space with a ton of videos that are really slow and drawn out. And how are the videos that long? Level 9s can't even BLOCK properly. You should be three/four stocking them in like half the time.

Also some of you jerks need to play me. I'm basically free all day.

You could ask politely, but hey, no big deal. I thought about it myself and decided to cut down vids to like... 1-2 minutes.

You know Mewtwo doesn't do well against Marth, so that'd be drawn out.

Oh God, Mustin's remix reminds me of how much I LOVE Sagat. I might start playing Brawl again just to reclaim my throne.

EDIT- My wife and I recorded a few Melee matches last night. I'll eventually post all of them, but this was the best one from the set. I'm Fox, she's Peach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYd8XQ0lWJ4

Wow, you both have gotten a lot better since the last time I saw one of your vids. If your wife wants any melee Peach tactics, I am willing to provide them.

Also, that d-smash at 3:30 made me cringe....

moreso than the numerous other ones.

I was playing some 3 v 1's with my floor mates who don't really know how to play melee at all the other night, and it was fun as hell. I wish I had recorded some of it.

What the hell? Since when were you able to do waveshine in the slightest?

I've been able to waveshine for a while. I just don't play Fox that much.

Anyway, instead of cluttering up the thread with videos, I'm going to post the link to my Smashboards thread. Check the rest out, they're pretty funny at times.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5806969#post5806969