ClanOCR: Online Gaming Clan

Drack

Hey, thanks for adding UrbanTerror support, Drack. I've already added my info including my most frequented servers. I've been away from an internet connection for a couple of days so, I just wanted to express my thanks.

Hopefully, next weekend I'll have some free time to play.

Atma found the problem you've been having with connecting to IRC - I typo'd the server in the first post - it's irc.enterthegame.com - not irc.enterthegame.net.

My apologies The first post has been fixed.

The hyperlink is still typo'd.

Atma found the problem you've been having with connecting to IRC - I typo'd the server in the first post - it's irc.enterthegame.com - not irc.enterthegame.net.

My apologies The first post has been fixed.

o rly

:'( No love. I totally said this when I finally figured out how to connect to the channel yesterday. Ah well. :)

The hyperlink is still typo'd.

It's odd that you found that. I did do 2 edits to catch that, but that was before I added the reply. Hmm.

o rly

:'( No love. I totally said this when I finally figured out how to connect to the channel yesterday. Ah well. :)

THAT's been fixed too now.

Well, I finally cracked and bought COD4 for the PS3 despite saying I wouldn't. As a result I've been playing it almost exclusively for a week now, so if anyone wants to join me for some games (DragonFirKai?), add me to your friends list. I'll probably buy it on Steam when it reaches about $20, but for now, I'm rocking out with it on the PS3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I might as well bump this as the American release date for Mario Kart Wii is coming soon.

I already added everyone on the list. My Mario Kart number is 3523-2384-7765. Add me too. Oh and might as well use this opportunity to flaunt my Wii number as well so next time I can just send messages via the Wii instead of having to post. It's

1198 3804 4637 5704.

I can't help but think the process would be easier if the Wii actually alerted you when you have been added by someone. It would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Ok, I just looked on MGO to make sure of this.

I'm pretty sure the Konami ID is not used to find other players, it's just some stuff for their website.

The Game ID, I think is just to log in.

The name you will want to put in is the Character name, which you create after you log in with both the Konami ID and Game ID. I checked the find a friend thing and that's what it asked for.

• 1 month later...