Guitar Hero 3: Through the Fire and Flames...100%?!?!?

prophetik music

New here.

I've tried the song, but always fail the intro.:banghead:

In practice, I'm at 61%, which is a possible pass with Star Power.

Slightly off-topic: Anyone else notice a similarity to Mega Man music during the third solo? It starts at about 4:07, and ends around 4:41.

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

Last time I played it, I also got 61%.

I'm very, very slowly improving though.

On the plus side, once I manage it, Jordan will be a cakewalk.

Beating Fire and Flames is one of those lifelong goals where I can die in peace after I've achieved it because there's no way you could experience anything more awesome than that. Not even being in DragonForce, because I'm sure even they couldn't beat their own song in GH3.

It be cool to see them play it though.

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

Last time I played it, I also got 61%.

I'm very, very slowly improving though.

On the plus side, once I manage it, Jordan will be a cakewalk.

I've beaten every song in the game, but TtFaF (10% in quick play and 78% in practice) and Raining Blood in hard.

But in expert i dont pass 4%, Im not at that level yet, but one day I'll get there.

I was at one of the JB hifi stores one day, and this one guy came in, picked up Guitar Hero 3, and played tfaf on expert.

Watching this guy, he got 99%! He did not seem to exert any effort. I swear, its like the guy was...god. Watching him made me weep :roll:

Offtopic or not, I just gotta say it:

This song kicks too much ass, with or without GH3. I freaking love it. Its the only heavy metal song I've heard that goes even near the Megaman-style metal awesomeness we all love. And yeah, I guess it was OCR forums that introduced me to this gem back in the day. AWESOME.

And on another note; I saw a live video on Youtube. Damn they suck. The guitarists brag about being drunk in live shows. And listening to it, I guess they are.

it's amazing to watch anyone get even close to 80%. it's really, really, really amazing to sit there and watch a bot ace it. because it's a damn bot, and it's not much bigger than a pci card.

and yes, me and my roommate have become hooked on this song. we sync up our sound systems regularly and pump 1700 watts of double bass and screaming guitars into our dorm.

DragonForce is cool but they're not the best songwriters. There are lots of cool guitar parts and breakdowns, but the lyrics are shitty and it's hard to listen to more than three of their songs in a row.

Does that mean I think that they are overrated while a bunch of other great power metal bands are overlooked? Yes.

Does it mean that DragonForce sucks? Definitely not. They're really fun to listen to and I'll continue to check them out as long as they are around.

Dragonforce is still really fun to listen to and I'll continue to check them out as long as they are around.

Yeah I still listen to them just as I still check out others like Nightwish and Sonata Arctica. It's rather sweet though despite what has changed over time they are still enjoyable to listen to..

This one blew me away when I first heard it. Considering they changed the lead female vocalist, who has an operatic voice, this new one made me think more powermetally than the former. Doesn't hurt the song at all though :)!!

I hope to hear more new stuff as time marches on.

Bah. I'm still trying to get past that mean solo in Metallica - One. The rest of the song before it is cake, but I can not stay alive during the solo, even with star power.

If you're just trying to get by it with SP, what I did was just mash the buttons and strum fast at the same time, trying to hit as many as possible. It worked for me after a few tries.