Mix Title T-Shirts Designs

DarkeSword

I'm totally doing Armed and Dangerous (Bionic Commando). I have a good template (which wasn't made by me, but as I'm part of a Football Manager/Worldwide Soccer Manager fansite that makes game graphics like kits and stuff then it's relatively easy to get) so I'll come up with something and post it in here.

• 1 year later...

"Nothing But a Pile of Dance Moves" has Alucard, Dracula, and Richter holding a dance-off. You can't convince me that this isn't awesome.

"Why So Serious?" has just Mario's face doing the Joker's grin, complete with blood/scars/paint on the cheeks to make it bigger.

"Romancing the Bossa" has some dude in a suit kneeling down to give his (unamused) boss a rose. Alternately, Paul of RM3 doing the same to Nina.

"Crying Mountain" is self-explanatory.

"Triforce Majeure" has just a giant Triforce rampaging through Tokyo like Godzilla.

"Behind the Sealed Door" should be a pair of pants with the door as the crotch and the line between them as the zipper.

That Aqueous Transgression shirt is *classy as hell.* Just sayin'.

"A Clockwork Vampire" jumped out to me as a potentially awesome shirt. You know, just like, a steampunk Dracula robot.

"The Passing of the Blue Crown" could be like, an 8-bit art shirt, with like, Mega Man being given a crown (or even just his helmet) or something by Dr. Light. In the background you can have all sorts of battles against the Robot Masters of Mega Man 3.

And "Gift from Moscow"? Hell, just have a Tetris set up, and in a big "Next" box, have a 1x4 block with a big bow on it.

Just because I never get sick of plugging my one and only posted mix - I do wonder what an image of "Yggdrasil Speaks To Me" would look like.

For lulz? Just a guy looking kind of spacey standing next to a big tree with the text underneath it.

For serious, it could be some sort of really trippy visual thing of a person looking introspective, and all sorts of colors and effects surrounding their head with the image of the world tree in the background.

Looks more appropriate for the sister remix 'One Girl in All the World' :P

it's hard for me to listen to one girl in all the world without thinking of that really immaculate drawing of Samus sitting in the rain on deviantart... hmm.

that swingin' with death design is nice, but the sick-and-twisted humor side of me wants to see death in a swing too, or perhaps pushing the person on the swing like an adult pushing a child.