PRC113: A vacation without R and R, but with yo-yos (StarTropics)

Rexy

Right, bonuses over. There's nothing to worry about; we've got a clear winner. Now, which of you lucky devils ended up reuniting with Dr. Jones?

Total number of mixes - 5

Total number of votes - 8

Highest possible score - 24

Chickenwarlord receives yet another last place wooden spoon with 4 points.

V___ and his roomie do a half-asleep stagger into fourth place with 8 points.

Alex Smith rollerbladed his way into third place with 14 points.

OneUp was shunted into second place with 16 points.

And the winner of PRC113 is setokaibarocket with 18 points!

I can see why it was a close round; even when listening back to your entry I think you didn't do too bad for a rookie. Congratulations on your first win.

So, it's now up to you to decide what kind of source tune is required for PRC114. Since you're new I'll state it all here - the source can be any source tune as long as it hasn't been covered on OCR yet. It can open up any song, like you can go for an under-appreciated song in a common game (e.g. FF6 Gogo) or a great song in an under-appreciated game. Site projects don't count though, so stuff like the boss/escape music in Super Metroid is still fair game. When you've made a decision, send me a PM and I'll get onto it.

I'll meet you back here on Friday with the next source tune. Be there, or you can be like me and face a boot to the head on the way there. >.>